[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

...Israeli-Palestinian conflict on US college campuses since it started in time immemorial.

I made myself very emotional writing this and reading my handiwork.

UT Dallas did not have the good sense to send an emergency email warning faculty to stay away from the protest area yesterday when the protests happened. Today, there was no less urgent email calling for civility and reason. I wasn't even aware of it spreading from fucking Columbia University like a suicide rash.

They chanted, "we will pay for Israel's slaughter."

UT Dallas students are no more innocent than Israelis and Palestinians themselves.

Idiot zoomers understand the language of pop culture. Have they never watched that Rick & Morty episode with Mr. Needful? Or has my furious godlike intellect suppressed their capacity to understand irony like God hardening Pharaoh's heart against Moses' overtures to peace?
>>
It's really interesting how schizophrenics can construct grammatically correct sentences in English without communicating any information at all.
>>
>>196451026
I don't want to believe such terrifying things about myself, and I've taken the initiative of increasing my mood stabilizer ahead of my psychiatrist. But how exactly am I wrong?
>>
>>196451026
You've gone silent. As I told the scammers I got into it with, I can smite you with lightning on a clear day. If you wish to impress anyone in saying that I am delusional, you must grow a pair of intellectual gonads.
>>
>>196450908
look either jews or browns gotta go, decide it among yourselves
>>
>>196452265
Obvious answer is to KILL EM ALL
>>
I would really appreciate being taken down a notch by someone smarter than me, like a Rabbi.
>>
Let's have a respectful thread. The arrogant judgment of human beings would make even God, with all his impunity, uncomfortable.
>>
Tomorrow I might be not so nice to the anon who called me a schizo. I've been warning people for years that Soviet abusive psychiatry lives on in the US in a far more dangerous and sophisticated form, with an army of useful idiots, including family members, that sanitize the moral bad thing from the physician.

People have become so arrogant, yet cowardly and distrustful, that I have every reason to believe that I may not be able to disabuse them of *their* delusion that I can smite them with lightning on a clear day.
>>
אני מבקש, מתחנן אפילו, שתתאבד
>>
>>196454493
הי סנומיין
>>
>>196454493
"Пoкoнчить c coбoй - yничтoжить вecь миp" - Eгop Лeтoв
>>
>>196451026
Now I'm feeling mean, thanks to your friends in the thread. At this point, if you wish to disabuse yourself of your own delusion that I, a mere mortal, can smite you with lightning on a clear day, not only must you grow a pair and stop being silent, you must refrain from spouting the total nonsense that I haven't communicated any information at all.
>>
>>196451026
is it really schizo or a troll?
I can't tell
>>
>>196455657
Be careful or he might smite you with lightning on a clear day.
>>
>>196450908
i like how the narcissistic twitter speech telling people to stop being antisemitic has just completely disappeared from all 4chan boards, given the circumstances
>>
>>196450908
Wtf, I'm a student at UT Dallas. What are the odds? I was shocked yesterday when I walked to class to hear the protesters chanting. I fear what happened at Columbia Uni might happen here... I hate all these social activists. I feel like all my fellow zoomers have gone mad. Maybe I could understand if they were muslim or jew, but it's not just them. What solidarity do we campus students have with Palestine really? And frankly, I think they exaggerate just how much of our (UTD's) tuition is responsible for the war. If it really weighs on them that much, they can just leave or stop paying. Don't drag everyone else into your mess and ruin our campus's reputation.
>>
>>196457032
Sometimes, I wish someone on campus would talk back to these protesters. To tell them how farcical their performance is. Part of me wants to be that person, but I'm afraid because there are so many of them and large, sanctimonious crowds are prone to violence to silence dissent. And I have to remember my mother, who told me to just study and ignore all this.
>>
Schizobabble
>>
Imagine paying thousands of dollars to be an mathematician and seeing this shit
Grim
>>
It's all orchestrated by the Eastern Block Country to mess with American elections. From the 7th of October to these University protests. They want to cause division so their candidate has an easier time.
>>
>>196457032
I always wanted to destroy UTD's reputation. I always tried to go above and beyond in doing TA work and teach more humanely and sparingly because I enjoyed a far better education at UT Austin than you poor bastards who are spoon fed excessive notation. There was always some kind of red tape that would give me professional problems that were not my fault. I tried to help you fools.

The math PhD qualifying exams were the most stressed I had been in my entire life. I developed some psychiatric problems, it felt, due to the stress being suddenly released when I passed. I felt numb for a month and cooped myself in my room when it should have been a time for celebration. Years later, a professor, to cheer me up, revealed that I had set some kind of record on their performance. Much help that was.

>>196457182
Thank you. That is what I have been doing. I was trembling with tears when I related to a professor who didn't know about the protests (no one that witnessed it knew) that that chant was spitting on the memory of an In Memoriam math faculty member and wishing death on his reservist son. The Balanovs moved back to Israel after his passing, and now they have to deal with this shit.

To cheer myself up, I joke, I am fully justified in putting the fear of God into almost the entire student body, but I feel like I've erred like Hitler for misplacing small items. How else is someone whose conscientiousness is so beyond reproach supposed to keep himself honest? It is splendid.
>>
File: 1712967714836403.jpg (339 KB, 677x595)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Taking over this shitzo thread to introduce discussion of the shitshow that went down at UT Austin today. What the fuck bros, apparently Governor Happy Wheels sent in state troopers to arrest 50+ people in 15 minutes of the protest starting and then whined about antisemitism on twitter

It's over for this state, I don't agree with the Palestinian schizos but free speech is fully under attack from both sides now
>>
>>196457728
Don’t care still voting blumpf
>>
>>196457728
"Governor Happy Wheels" must have Texas secede if the US will not allow Texas to secure the border. Somehow. I'm not familiar with Texas gov't, but he could just do like me and go Berserker. The border chaos is pure human misery.
>>
>>196457728
The vast majority of Westerners support Palestine and are celebrating the Hamas attacks, including 7 October. An American airman just set himself on fire in support of Palestine

I have been surprised by the amount of opposition to Israel among all sectors of the American and European populations. it seems very clear to me at this point that your ruling class truly didn't expect this level of outrage and lack of support for Israel.
>>
>>196457834
>The vast majority of Westerners support Palestine and are celebrating the Hamas attacks,
Pol does not represent the vast majority of westerners. What people are protesting is the Israeli government's continued aggression against Palestine which has gone far beyond retaliation for the October 7th attack and is starting to look genocidal.
>>
>>196456807
No, you be careful. I really love Itamar Yaoz-Kest's poem The Right to Exist. It is chilling. He would ruin the Earth with nuclear war and take his own people with him so that his already defeated enemies would never be able to show a shred of disrespect again. I don't have the right to end the human race, but I was getting very serious about provoking a civil war to have a confrontational reckoning for a country that trampled our human rights - I had to hear it from my psychiatrist that many of his young patients died of heart failure around the mRNA vaccine rollout - until today, when I saw that this country is rotten down to its youngest people. A war would cause unnecessary unpleasantness and in vain. This country must be allowed to go into its winter peacefully.
>>
>>196457834
I hope that poor soul the airman receives comfort and rest from the 72 e-thots that the US military promised him.
>>
File: 1688392382336664.jpg (730 KB, 1080x1795)
730 KB
730 KB JPG
>>196457834
>>196457886
Holy schizo
>>
>>196457813
Cope and seethe jew, I'm not a fan of legit terrorist sympathizers but your people aren't exactly the most moral either. What your people are doing at this point in Gaza is looking more and more like an ethnic cleansing campaign by the day as you kill thousands of innocents to get at one actual terrorist
>>196457834
As the other anon said, most people are just disgusted at the Israeli genocide but you do have a few legitimate terrorist sympathizers. Also why are you parroting stuff from months ago? You're the Chinese shill aren't you
>>
>>196458166
>Cope
Coping with negative emotions is an indispensable skill for growing up, but since your goofy-ass generation has made an ironic inversion of the term, you've become a bunch of passive-aggressive pansies that are incapable of expressing anger effectually. You are only capable of bitter moralizing.
>>
>>196458166
A joke: trannies have lived rent-free in your head so long, they've adversely possessed the neglected property.
>>
>>196450908
Didn't read, page me when arabs in gaza denounce hamas and call for the immediate release of the hostages, until then they are all collaborators
>>
>>196458327
Hamas is winning, you're losing all international support
>>
>>196458327
You might find it funny.
>we will pay for Israel's slaughter
I don't know if I should laugh at the hilarious self-defeat, or if I should be terrified at the apocalyptic mass intellect suppression. I, like most people, usually enjoy feeling superior to others. Shall we switch to Hebrew?
>>
>>196458213
Again i don't wholesale support the stance the protestors are taking that Hamas le good, but Israelis are not doing themselves any favors by pushing our elected officials to ignore the constitution. Also why would you do grad school at UTD if you knew that there's so many Indians and other brown people there and that we're not huge fans of da joos killing other brown people willy nilly?
>>196458298
I didn't even mention trannies, how rent free are they in YOUR head?
>>
>>196458440
International support comes and go, but no one's gonna resurrect and heal all the dead arab terrorists, i'd take this L any given day
>>196458509
6 months in, how come no arabs widely condemn hamas and beg them to release the hostages and end the war? how come they support the attack? because they're the same people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_AR71W6l3M
>>
>>196458596
In 10 years Israel won't exist
>>
I've had spiritual and military leadership forced upon me. I just love how most people don't have the chutzpa to even imagine how this works. I used to be just a teenager that pretended to read Nietzsche.

Mathematician. Though I have professional problems, I can teach functional analysis better than the professors.
Krav maga practitioner
Musician
Humorist. Don't even try to deny it. I didn't miss a single beat.
Spiritual leader
Military leader
Gardener
>>
>>196459056
You missed my post pal, so how come 6 months in, arabs have yet to widely condemn hamas and beg them to release the hostages and end the war?
>>
>>196459138
That's not for me to say. I'm actually not Israeli or ethnically Jewish. My only function is to punish this university for disrespecting Zalman Balanov (Z''L) and Gabriel Balanov.
>>
>>196459220
Okay but next time you talk with your friends make an effort to raise up this question
>>
>>196459311
Will do.
>>
>>196459311
But, I should let you know, I don't really like rhetorical questions. I like to find more forceful ways. Krav maga is a way of life, but safe driving is also the art of war.
>>
Also, people need to tend to gardens before they can raise children, so they can learn the dire consequences of intervening too little or too much.
>>
>>196450908
wtf is 'palestinian'?
>>
Stop smoking weeds
>>
>>196459547
Again, not for me to say, except people who are, sadly, represented by some truly reprehensible bastards at this cowardly university.
>>
>>196459547
Wtf is "Israël"?
>>
>>196459599
you said its some thing in some conflict i would guess you know what it is
>>
>>196459622
Sorry, I don't exactly catch your meaning. I would love to converse in Hebrew once again.
>>
>>196450908
I honestly can't tell if OP is a jew or an antisemite trying to falseflag
>>
>>196450908
babe wake up, new schizo just dropped
>>
>>196459676
אני חושב שזה בוט
>>
>>196459713
אני לא בוט. אני למדתי עברית בתואר ראשון אבל בעצם אני למדתי משירים של איה כורם והחמישיה הקאמרית. זה לא טוב להיות כזה, איך אומרים
distrustful
אבל אני מבין שיש לכם אויבים
>>
>>196459693
Why would you posture about your own bland imagination?
>>
Is schizophrenia fun? It seems like it would be fun. In middle school I knew a black kid who was convinced he had sharingan from Naruto and he'd run up to people with a hand over his eye and then suddenly split his fingers apart to reveal his sharingan. Pretty based if you ask me.
>>
>>196460023
Even smart people are capable of being retarded
>>
>>196460061
I don't exactly have that. People who have not confronted insanity are not truly sane.
>>
>>196460061
>Is schizophrenia fun?

Idk im not jewish
>>
>>196460185
You don't get it, do you? Some Holocaust survivors are so angry that they would ruin the Earth with nuclear war just so they wouldn't have to put up with disrespect anymore. I've come to realize, these exceptional people are humanity's failsafe against slow creeping evil.
>>
>>196460185
You can't imagine forms of human existence that are worse than extinction?
>>
>>196452785
NO WE CHALLENGE THE UNIVERSE
F U C K Y O U
>>
>>196460378
Only people who can imagine forms of human existence worse than nuclear extinction have any right to challenge God. Fool, you lived through mRNA vaccine experimentation, abusive psychiatry, medical transitioning of children, etc..
>>
Jew thread
>>
>>196450908
$100,000 for a woke circus lol
just make that unclogging toilets on craigslist.
>>
>>196452265
Muslims must die, if they kill us they kill you later.
>>
>>196460718
I practice טוהר נשק שכלי - It's not for me to say what Palestinians are. I have the respect to not go there. But I will go so far as to say they're represented in my own stinking cowardly uni by some reprehensible motherfuckers.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 228x221)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>196460718
I dont see musilmshit promoting gay femminism and degeneracy
>>
>>196461077
Trust the last jidf psyop goy and side with Israël.
>>
>>196460718
Mother fucker you work with them for your own gain in the region. It's just Iran and it's puppets that you're fighting.
And apparently food aid workers.
>>
>>196461077
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-3175177/Video-Drag-Queen-reads-kids-Pro-Palestine-childrens-event.html
>>
>>196461103
>Mother fucker you work with them for your own gain in the region
You mean the US is working with them, and Israel is the puppet of the US.
>>
>>196461695
>and Israel is the puppet of the US.
>>
I want to see redneck militias smoke 'em if you catch my drift
>>
>>196462041
He is correct though
>>
File: 1713996007482971.jpg (209 KB, 1024x1024)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>I want to see redneck militias smoke 'em if you catch my drift
>>
>>196462974
>A computer came up with this shit
Kek, I kneel to our AI overlords.
>>
apology for poor english

when were you when john lenin dies?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

‘john is kill’

‘no’
>>
>>196462974
Your point Ahmed?
>>
File: 1697938470648.jpg (147 KB, 940x2048)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>Your point Ahmed?
>>
File: LegitArab.png (239 KB, 900x700)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>
>>196458440
The Israeli infowar front was lost even back in October, remember the Al-Ahli hospital strike lie that the media parroted? The IRGC already had prepared narratives in October 8th and arabs in the west were in the streets cheering and distributing candy. If that doesn’t wake you up, I don’t know what will
>>
>>196460718
Hmmmm nah I think we’re good. We have people with the surname moorkiller in my cunt. Its not like they are a real threat anymore anyway, the islamic golden age is gone and the only powerfull islamic cunts are either a meme or too isolationist.
>>
>>196463978
IQ is a meme, no shit they are worse than forrest gump when the schools get blown up and theres bearly any adults. Still very kek worthy, gj schlomo.
>>
>>196458660
The Middle East won’t exist alongside our remnants if we fall, even the biggest leftoid Israeli will personally launch nukes towards Cairo, Mecca, Baghdad, and shithole mohammedan city #382838 if the Araps try to cause a second Holocaust.
Gulfite power is also slowly eroding, most of the protesters money come from Qatari and Iranian funds, someday the oil their economies stand on is going to start declining
>>
File: 1713823734093806m.jpg (73 KB, 1024x853)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
File: 1707566092562700.jpg (89 KB, 640x428)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>196464607
>>196465126
>yes goy, side with me and die for my interest.
>>
File: NuttoRetard.jpg (183 KB, 1284x1109)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
>>196466118
נו די לעודד תיצור הזה
>>
File: 1713985048480241.jpg (56 KB, 478x773)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
>>196465126
If israel launches nukes every country in the world will kill all jews within their borders

Hope it was worth it you dumb faggot
>>
>>196466118
>>196463978
Gemerald
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 284x177)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>196466980
>T.
>>
I get called an antisemite because I don't support genocide
>>
File: Munhfakestine.png (182 KB, 574x600)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>196467898
>>
>>196468251
I'm sure the colonization of Palestine land is very peaceful and without the forceful relocation and deaths of hundreds of thousands of people
>>
File: 1671390355564256.png (483 KB, 1063x905)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>196468495
How can one "colonize" his own land dummy
>>
>>196468495
palestine didn't exist before israel
>>
>>196468684
>2000 year old claim
Then that land belongs to the lebanese then, you stole it from then (Caananites), give it back.
>>
>>196467898
>>196468251
Look guys, I said let's have a respectful thread. If you want to be mean, your opponent is me, and you must have the balls to (You) me.
>>
>>196469232
The Lebanese are Pheonicians you dumb fuck, they belong to Pheonicia which is modern day Lebanon. They used to be our allies and commerce partners back in ancients times. Sad they haven't returned to their roots yet and restablished Pheonicia
>>
>>196468495
Happens all the time. Over a million Krauts got violently expelled from Eastern Europe just a couple years before the Nakba and nobody even remembers nowadays. 100,000+ Armos got kicked out of Azerbaijan 6 months ago and nobody noticed.
>>
>>196469409
שתוק גולה רכרוכי
>>
>>196454493
Also, you are not a Japanese, but one of those gaijin sex pests for being rude and telling me to kms. As I replied yesterday, when you take your own life, you take the whole world with you.
>>
>>196469471
Phoenicians are Caananites retard. They are the same people. They are the OJ people who settled the area between gaza and antioch in the neolithic.
>>
>>196469613
אני כבר אמרתי שאני לא יהודי
>>
>>196469720
LMAO learn history fucktard
>>
>>196469773
They can't reason with you. That's why they would ruin the Earth with nuclear war and put an end to the picnic just to put a stop to your mosquito-like disrespect.
>>
>>196468251
Holy projection.
>>
File: 1714035245832037m.jpg (92 KB, 833x1024)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>196468684
>>
>>196469754
גם אם הלכתית הרב לא מחשיב אותך בפועל אתה עדייו יהודי
>>196469720
Phoenicians are levantines not cannanites, contrary to the Israelites you braindead moor
>>
>>196467827
Our king doesn't visit pissrael because your blood sucking baby raping terrorist prime ministers assassinated his godfather who was a swedish diplomat
Folke Bernadotte had negotiated for the release of thousands of jews from the camps and that is how you repaid him
>>
>>196469863
"I will end the picnic for the mosquitoes." - Itamar Yaoz-Kest
>>
>>196469793
>The Phoenicians directly succeeded the Bronze Age Canaanites, continuing their cultural traditions following the decline of most major cultures in the Late Bronze Age collapse and into the Iron Age without interruption.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia

I know youre a circumsized Pole but atleast you should learn the history of the land where you LARP that your ancestors are from.
>>
>>196469930
"Tongue my anus" - anon
>>
>>196469824
There wasn't and isn't a genocide but there should've been one
>>196469863
You know it's sadly fake because if it was true there wouldn't be a single fakeshitian on oun land
>>
File: 1714035535499359.png (69 KB, 907x354)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>196469773
They have their reason wich is above and different from us simple goyims.
You cant defeat someone who built the lying school

>>196470031
>everything I dont like is le fake!
>>
File: BasedISR.jpg (648 KB, 720x1600)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>>196469773
>>196470100
Rent free
>>
>>196470031
>There wasn't and isn't a genocide but there should've been one

Most peaceful jew.

>>196470219
>No argument

I accept your concession.
>>
File: зима.png (341 KB, 951x1420)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>196469911
אני כן יהודי באופן פילוסופי. אני רוסי באופן רוחני

Я мoгy пить литp вoдки

אחרי שאני אתקלח אני אספר בדיחה על זה
>>
File: ישראליות.jpg (762 KB, 2048x1360)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
>>196470277
learn to read Ya iben sharmutah abu Ahmed
>>
>>196469911
Read
>>196469988
>>
What's an October 7th?
>>
>>196470378
Бeднaя пeчeнь
אתה בדיוק מראה את הבעיה של הגולה, שיהודים שלא מרגישים שייכות מתבוללים תרבותית ובסופו של דבר מתכחשים ליהדותם
כמו שרבין אמר: נפל של נמושות
>>
File: dem_662a59c9c1a77.png (441 KB, 951x798)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>196470008
I love demotivators
>>
>>196470571
Learn to cope moshe pedostein
>>
>>196470586
Ok so they are Northern Cannanites originated in modern day Lebanon and Syria
Your point?
>>
>>196470687
>holocaust survivor

Sorry i dont have money but i cry 6 millions minutes in front of shindlers list movie, i swear!
>>
>>196470680
>>
File: 1698508104451502.jpg (91 KB, 718x762)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>196470722
>>196470799
>>
File: IMG_1373.png (9 KB, 640x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>196461654
>have literal parables and fairy tales telling them this would happen
>so well known even the goyim have heard of it
>go ahead and do it anyway
I can spare a little sympathy I guess, but really not very much
>>
File: 1713981896944898.jpg (211 KB, 816x922)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>196470844
>>
>>196470811
למה mac גועל נפש
>>
>>196466980
It literally won’t matter, the nukes we’ll launch will ruin the entire world, if Jews can’t exist and live peacefully in their own country, no one has a right to exist and live peacefully, that’s literally the basic point of Mutually Assured Destruction (Not a new concept and not a concept invented by Jews)
Therefore it’s in the West and the East’s interest to not try and destroy us, and moderate the Pro-Pal side into a real two state solution that lasts.
Also Jews right now are armed to the teeth compared to the previous waves of antisemitism, the days of the shtetl are still long gone despite October 7th, pogroms now carry consequences and I’ll cheer for every -ACK’ed Amalekite that tries to start some shit
>>
File: 1710350616009955.png (623 KB, 1920x4886)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>196470865
Sneed
>>
File: 1712312197822354.jpg (322 KB, 1615x1614)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>196470992
Jidf cant meme
>>
>>196470992
לא ביקשתי ממך להפסיק יא ניגר מפגר?
>>
>>196470974
YOU cant live peacefully and constantly causes troubles and wars amongst goyims.
>>
>>196471047
Sad that it's another fake I wish they'd actually say those thing and commit them
>>
>>196470992
>there will be no problems if all goyims were good slaves toe and let mebdo whatever ateocious things i want to inflict them.
>why do they resist?
>dont they know im like god?
>>
>>196471241
איך הגעת למסקנה הזאת מפגר חולה נפש, תרופות דחוף
>>
>>196470974
>oooooyyyyy veeeeeyyyy
By the way MAD usually doesn't imply that you'll nuke your allies but i guess with isn'trael underhanded backstabbing bloodthirsty narcisstic behavior is expected
>>
>>196471209
Thanks for confirming its truth

>>196471278
I dont speak rat sorry
>>
>>196470916
היה לי מזל חרא עם תת-פיקסלים מתים בפי-סי. קראתי רק סיפורי הורור על זה שהם לא לוקחים אחריות אם אין מעל איזה 5 פיקסלים מתים, וזה סיבה מספיקה לעולם לא לרכוש פי-סי
>>
>>196470992
we know it doesn't happened like that in the beginning
>>
>>196471303
Then allow me to translate: How did you arrive at this conclusion, mentally ill retard? Meds immediately.
>>
>>196471302>>>>196467827
>T. A literal Swedistani
Kek argument automaticaly dismissed
>>196471303
>sad it's fake
>thanks for confirming it's truth
Lmo the absolute state of that mf
>>
>>196471722
Jews (bonnier) were instrumental in the immigration to sweden
It's typical for jews to be struck with megalomania, which is why they haven't been able to make a country that lasts more than 100 years the last several millennia (and by the looks of things, won't be able to manage it this time either)
>>
I was scheduled to give this talk yesterday, but the organizer and I decided that I was just too upset. We're rescheduling for sometime in the fall.

Now let's all post some intellectual dick measuring.
>>
>>196450908
>be janitor
>walk in room
>uh whats this chink shit all over the white board
>*spritz spritz wiiiiiipe*
>continue on doing rounds
>there is now peace in the middle east
>>
>>196471302
Lmao you’re nuking your own country through Nafris without our involvement, I don’t think y’all need any help XDDD
>>196471131
Fr*nch retard could have left Dreyfus alone and the founder of Zionism wouldn’t have been radicalized towards wanting to create a Jewish state. We exist partly because unironically y’all couldn’t behave well towards Diaspora Jews, this literally continues until today.
I live in Tel Aviv and a Bugrashov St. nearby is completely colonized by French Jews, y’all export smart, educated immigrants to our country and then import Algerian Nafri tards to your city centers, then call us retarded lol
>>
I don't talk about who Palestinians are ethnically or what their historical legitimacy is. I have the respect to not go there. My only function is to show what reprehensible motherfuckers represent them on US college campuses.

The intellect is the most dangerous weapon humans ever developed. Intellectual purity of arms is something I learned from admiring the IDF notion of purity of arms.

It's not for me to say whether they adhere to it faithfully because I'm not them. They have their own ethicists. Ain't that a bitch for people who are only capable of bitter moralizing and not thinking?
>>
>>196471940
SALAM ALEIKUM ya iben sharmutah
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/466133438

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.