[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone notice that India and China have basically switched places? 10 years ago China was the country with liveleak/gore gifs being spammed, extreme racism, escalator memes, dog-piling on how poor, dirty and what a 3rd world shithole the country was, anglo countries complaining about chinese immigrants, shitty chink products etc etc. While India was under the radar and low key admired.

I have no idea what CCP internet agents did to psy-ops the entire internet and /int/ into hating India while sniffing chinese farts but hopefully the wheel once again turns and we can go back to bashing china again in a few years.
>>
No I actually go outside and not live in my mom's basement
>>
It's a different dynamic. With China people tend to hate the government more than anything, but with India it's the people and culture.
>>
>>196459729
They didn't switch places and the majority of gore vids come from Brazil, China, Mexico and Russia.
>>
File: 1513365211708.png (66 KB, 254x122)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>the 2 more weeks poster was a poojeet this whole time
We should've saw this coming
>>
>>196459764
Brazil :)
I love when people say my country's name in this board.
>>
>>196459790
2 less weeks
>>
>>196459814
Do you love it when people fetishize your women? Because I'm going to make an entire thread about Brazilian kweens in just a few minutes.
>>
>>196459729
SAAR
>>
>>196459814
Brazil
>>
>>196459764
They did though
>>
Cute pale Chinese girls won our hearts in the end. Indian girls just look like poo that grey arms and legs, also they've probably been raped 10+ times
>>
>>196459729
chinese webms and images still make their way into the western internet, but here's the thing, their language barrier prevents most of the cringey stuff from being exposed to the international audience
india cannot have that
shithole endia decided they wanted english as their national-level language, and using jew-owned crap is a good thing
it's hilarious seeing pajeets "phull sapporting" the same people who boost anti-indian content everywhere
jew-owned media in india also makes sure to whitewash every single crime committed against hindudindus, and yet these retards "phull sapport" jewpedos 24/7
>>
File: 1714028347025068.jpg (64 KB, 408x675)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>196461163
give it time, I'm sure sexy indian girls making tiktok videos dancing in bikinis will eventually be a thing

every country gets to that stage at some point in development
>>
>>196461357
most women in this shithole don't even shave their body hair, it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>196461430
are you actually indian anon?
what part of india are you from?
>>
>>196461490
You really need to ask? lol
>>
>>196461490
why dont you believe me, SAAR?
are you actually white? post hand with timestamp
>>
>>196459729
As China developed, less of those videos exist while as India got more and more digitsized with almost free mobile data, more and more Indians started recording themselves doing stupid shit/acting subhuman etc
>>
>>196461490
Ehhwhy even care
>>
>>196459729
>While India was under the radar and low key admired.
go back newfaggot
>>
>>196461490
he's telling the truth tho. no matter where's he's from.
>>
>>196462172
I was here since 2016 faggot
>>
>>196461664
>deflection
So, are you a Paki or a Timmy on a VPN?
>>
>>196459729
bharat is beset by enemies on all sides,thats what being the oldest living civilization gets you these days...From goatfuckers in goatfuckistans seething nonstop and not wasting a single opportunity to subvert us,to chinks trying to shit the heat on the other populous country while they flood drugs in us, hike up real estate, steal tech like insects to seething white people either from uk who know we made then what they were and now we are ruling them to new world whypo seething for having 0 history while trying to hold onto their white saviour complex and quantify us indians who are more successful than them while being nonwhite, into a list of other browns who are dependent on the whites.
Blacks from africa hate us because ethnic indians basically control south africa and when these is a global hatred campaign going on it doesnt take much justification to just jump in.
Spic hate us mostly for this fact but also because we blow past them in the usa
>>
>>196463037
isn’t this the case with China too? they have enemies from all sides
>>
they developed, speak a very difficult language, and have a separate internet
indians meanwhile are in the early stages of development, speak a hilariously broken and archaic dialect of english, and seem desperate to nudge themselves into western online communities and are shocked when people don't believe their nationalist crap
>>
>>196462756
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR TAKKIYA DETECTED!
YOU EXPOSE PAKI!
>>
>>196459790
>>196459838
>>196461334
>>196461430
>>196461664
>>196461910
>>196466027
SALAM ALEICUM
>>
File: 1714042817063.png (170 KB, 606x655)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>Anyone notice that India and China have basically switched places? 10 years ago China was the country with liveleak/gore gifs being spammed, extreme racism, escalator memes, dog-piling on how poor, dirty and what a 3rd world shithole the country was, anglo countries complaining about chinese immigrants, shitty chink products etc etc. While India was under the radar and low key admired.
>I have no idea what CCP internet agents did to psy-ops the entire internet and /int/ into hating India while sniffing chinese farts but hopefully the wheel once again turns and we can go back to bashing china again in a few years.
>>
>>196466068
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR YUO TAKKIYA! EXPOSE! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! STOP POSTING SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! OR I COME TO ENDIA! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
>>
China hatred peaked during pandemics. After the pandemics the Indians started flooding the internet and many countries so no reason to focus on China

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.