[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Texans like to say they're very independent and different from the rest of America

But are they really?
>>
>>196474656
No. I've lived in Texas for the past 5 years and 99% of the Texans I've come across don't even have a southern accent.
>>
wow, police weren't as prepared for a random shootout as they are for protests ongoing for half a year at this point, what a killer comparison dummy
>>
Nah, Florida is arguably the Faustian soul of America now. Texas has been pozzed neocon shit for decades now.
>>
>>196474656
Texas is just republican California
>>
can an american explain to me what that skull is and what its significance is?
>>
>>196475588
https://youtu.be/Qtcpr3Kg6tc
>>
>>196475588
Disney marvel superhero bing bing wahoo symbol
>>
>>196475588
Its from an antihero that fights crime by killing criminals, like batman but efficient.
I've seen a cop in brazil with a punisher tatoo.
>>
>>196474753
>tf
>tp
>>
>>196474753
Police in Miami wasn't ready for an alien incident, but all of a sudden they had 100+ police vehicles in the shopping mall where the alien was sighted, and FAA shut down the Miami airspace without any explanation
>>
>>196476808
what
>>
>>196474656
That looks more like dickbutt than a skull.
>>
>>196474656
The fact that it took Border Patrol to fix Uvalde proves that they deserve to be crammed with Californians and immigrants.
>>
>>196478602
A few months a go, people in a shopping mall in Miami claim to have seen a alien, police was called, and they shut the whole area, including the FAA closing the airspace over teh city.
They claimed it was an handful of teenagers in a brawl, but that wouldn't require so many police officers being dispatached to the area, later many peopel who were there claimed to have seen an alien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_8t1sdvGc
>>
>>196474656
Sauce on top image?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.