[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are Germans like this ?
1 2 3 basically :

France, with the support of the Baltic states, wants to speed up the European army process by creating units, task forces that can be deployed at any time, etc...
So that's good, a great idea.
But there is a but. And that but is Germany.
They're going to veto it because the union has no more money. Germany wants to apply austerity at all costs. For them, it's the right thing to do.
Except that if we don't invest, if we don't create, if we don't do anything but save, we're going to get raped in the future.
Our accounts will be clean, but next to them, it'll be a vacuum.

Are you German austerity team or a team that invests in the future and then takes care of the accounts ?

Fortunately, the Baltic countries are on our side, and I hope they'll turn the Germans' brains inside out.
>>
why's this retard try to larp as napoleon when he has never fought any battles and would probably cry if he had to shoot a gun. literally zero people respect this banker chud.
>>
Germany has been subverted by Russia on all levels from top to bottom. Same as us but at least we aren't that important
>>
>>196475386
Slava ukrainii
5 hoholshekels have been deposited in your account
>>
>>196475254
How does France keep getting everything right while Germany gets everything wrong?
>>
>>196475254
Schulz is currently leading a kind of schizophrenic coalition with completely contradictory ideas.
It's annoying, but I don't think that this will delay things significantly, everyone who matters is on board with EU wide military integration, we will have some compromise as always and that's it, things will go ahead.
>>
>>196475254
Imagine dying for your economic zone and a government that hates you, won’t be me
>>
>>196475254
The Jupiterian mindset is so powerful. I hope you guys can pull it off.
>>
Baltboi that lived for several years in Germany here. When the war started it was rather depressing how well educated germans parroted the kremlin propoganda, that we all should try to appease r*ssia and that supporting ukranians would only lead to more suffering. Naturaly they said nothing about the mass slaughter, rape and basicaly genocide of the ukranian civilians perpetuated by the r*ssians in the occupied territories.
Shameful i say. APPEASEMENT NEVER WORKS!
>>
>>196475438
>>
I seriously hate Merkel for signing the FCAS and MGCS projects with France. Guaranteed billions of euros wasted, like every "cooperation" with France. We should work more with normal countries instead like the Netherlands, UK, Italy, Spain and Norway. We shouldn't do any military project with France anymore.

When a Frenchman says Europe he means France btw.
>>
>>196475254
I love Macron
>>
>>196475254
Germany is not gonna do jack shit until Poland has fallen
>>
File: 1710597442048898.jpg (59 KB, 640x640)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>196475501
German leadership is still clinging to the delusion that the whole thing will blow over and they can get back to guzzling cheap gas. Any day now, they just have to wait some more days. Everything they've done so far was with an incredicle reluctance.
You have to understand that basically, since the end of communism the German political class leaned back and did nothign while letting a bunch of economists run German policy, now actual problems have appeared that take political wil land ability to tackle and the whole German politicial establishment has a giant deer in headlights moment since they've grown used to to doing absolutely nothing for 3 decades.
>>
>>196475763
we have supplied Ukraine with more aid than any country except the US and we're permanently deploying a combat brigade to Lithuania

meanwhile other countries like France are talking a lot while doing nothing and yet others like yours are supporting Russia
>>
>>196475254
European Army = ZOG bots
>>
>>196475876
>We sent a bunch of helmets and anti missile defense!
Whoop Dee fucking Doo bee ly doo!
>>
>>196475876
>we have supplied Ukraine with more aid than any country except the US
yeah but the whole of NATO had to kick your ass every time until there was no way for Scholz to weasel out, remember the 500 helmets and the whole clown show about sending tanks
>>
>>196476327
>I'm a worthless retard who learns about the world from brainless memes

we have supplied Ukraine with several Patriot batteries, several IRIS-T batteries, AESA air surveillance radars, counter-battery radars, Leopard 2 and Leopard 1 main battle tanks, Marder IFVs, Gepard AA tanks, Skynex AA gun system, PzH 2000 artillery, M270 multiple launch rocket system, engineering and logistics equipment, mines, artillery shells, handheld air defense and anti-tank equipment, machine guns, trucks, jeeps, field hospitals, medicine, billions of euros, etc.

>>196476377
Ukraine requested the 5000 helmets.

you're genuinely all brainless morons.

and fucking Austria and South Africa are the last countries that can point the finger.
>>
>>196475654
To be honest we are Europe, since the brits left.
Y'all are just american lapdogs.
>>
>>196476502
no, you're just a wannabe mini US.
>>
>>196476502
No, Europe is mess currently.
>>
>>196476489
Send them all your tanks or shut the fuck up.
You WILL pay reparations for the rest of eternity little boy.
>>
>>196475374
>napoleon
don't sully IVPITER's name with your filth
>>
>>196476533
>the FLAG
>the POST
>>
>>196476576
I take that as an admission that you were wrong. Next time just be quiet if it's a topic you don't know shit about.
>>
>>196476608
They're not wrong, though. Jupiter is pushing Reaganism really hard.
>>
File: 1706389742265520.jpg (931 KB, 993x1208)
931 KB
931 KB JPG
>>196476544
It's the same problem I've mentioned before, boomers bought into the eternal peace and and of history meme, leaned back and let the economy run the show while trying to look good, and now that the problems are mounting we're saddled with a political class that was shaped by 3 decades of having their thumbs up their asses and nodding to whatever lobbyists put on the table.
>>
File: chat.jpg (434 KB, 858x973)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>196476753
>>
I miss England so much bros...
I never felt that way.
Why did they left us alone with the only generation of krauts who are afraid of war?
This is the darkest timelines.
>>
>>196476840
>>
>>196476910
>muh Germans afraid of war

we have done way more for Ukraine then France has.

Your clown president talking about ground troops (never happening) doesn't change that.

Send more SCALPs and SAMP/T or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>196476969
We'll fight by your side on the german front don't worry.
Look how the tables have turned heh, how does it feels to be the pussy?
>>
Remember Ukraine is not in the nato so it is a different case if another nato country is invaded, our hands are tied with Ukraine but with a nato country we can have a no fly zone and other cool things like carrier support and smart bombs
>>
>>196477178
I have served in the military and it's a fact that Germany's support for Ukraine dwarfs France's. You're a retarded child.

>>196477190
the only thing "tying our hands" is our collective fear of Russia's nukes. We would be wholly justified to enforce a no-fly zone, defending a victim of aggression is legal according to the UN.
>>
File: 1710588247366366.png (52 KB, 1280x853)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>Why are Germans like this ?
>1 2 3 basically :
>France, with the support of the Baltic states, wants to speed up the European army process by creating units, task forces that can be deployed at any time, etc...
>So that's good, a great idea.
>But there is a but. And that but is Germany.
>They're going to veto it because the union has no more money. Germany wants to apply austerity at all costs. For them, it's the right thing to do.
>Except that if we don't invest, if we don't create, if we don't do anything but save, we're going to get raped in the future.
>Our accounts will be clean, but next to them, it'll be a vacuum.
>
>Are you German austerity team or a team that invests in the future and then takes care of the accounts ?
>Fortunately, the Baltic countries are on our side, and I hope they'll turn the Germans' brains inside out.
>>
>>196477320
And you're a coward.
Which is worse.
>I served in the military
What military? The Bundeswehr? KEK
>>
>>196477464
Youre a frenchman who will flee to Canada once war starts in france tho
>>
>>196477656
Perhaps.
But in germany and poland i will fight to the last american.
>>
>>196477464
ok big boy, whatever you say.
>>
>>196477692
So why is a coward calling other people a coward
>>
>>196476489
When Franciya wanted to send units in Ukraine, you said no. Here we are.
>>
>>196477320
or it's just not our fight and the public doesn't really give a shit beyond virtue signalling on social media. it won't affect anyone in the US in the slightest if Ukraine falls, but it will affect Europe. I'm all for vaporizing vatniggers whenever possible but people were predicting the current American disconnect from the conflict six months into the war, it's to be expected

go ahead and copepost about how this is the worst thing since WW2 though
>>
>>196475386
>Germany has been subverted by Russia on all levels from top to bottom
tf
tp
>>
>>196477784
just send them, nobody is stopping you. Since when does France need German approval?

>>196477795
you're 100% right, the public just doesn't care enough, on either side of the atlantic.
it is the worst thing since WW2 though, at least in Europe.
>>
>>196475654
this never work with the french. They will block all progress if the "combined project" is not completely developd in their country.

Germany and the UK had great success in the past developing weapon platforms together. I hate we have to work with the french on a new tank and fighter together it will be scrapped last minute anyways.
>>
>>196477932
exactly. I hope we end FCAS and MGCS sooner rather than later and pursue other fighter and tank projects with other countries.
>>
>>196475654
it is physically painful when i remember that there are two separate 6th generation fighters development programmes being worked on at the same time in europe
>>
File: 1683284820032073.png (148 KB, 1280x905)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>196477932
we also have great success working with other countries like Italy
maybe you are the problem?
>>
File: good idea.png (324 KB, 333x531)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>196476933
>>
>>196478108
We weren't able to build aircraft carriers and fighter jets with you in the past
>>
>>196477932
>ignore french mil shills
>report the french military industry
>do not reply to french military initiatives
they're genuinely the worst ally anyone could have, at least we're constantly sailing through the strait of Taiwan just to piss off the chinks
i hate frogs so much it's unreal
>>
>>196478236
>aircraft carriers
when did we cooperate on carriers? Thales submitted a bid for the Queen Elizabeth design phase but that's about it
>fighter jets
likewise I don't remember there being grounds for a franco-british fighter project
>>
>>196478236
France's understanding of "cooperation" is them getting to decide and build everything and their "partners" paying for it. And if they object they're anti-European.

>>196478255
this.
>>
>>196477692
>implying I'm not fleeing to Mexico once shit hits the fan
Good luck in the trenches, I'll be cheering for you guys.
>>
>>196475254
>So that's good, a great idea.
lmao

man jews are getting desperate, you love to see it
>>
>>196478108
We've had some successful cooperation on weapon development with France like the Kürassier tank
Seems for some reason only Germany has these problems
>>
File: 1609224604328.jpg (15 KB, 410x357)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>196478503
They used to. They inserted their dicks on all your orifices. You didn't even notice. You got raped and you even said thanks.
>>
>>196475541
Not everyone is a rootless shitskin like yourself
>>
>>196478503
that's a cold war era light tank, that's in no way comparable to modern weapons projects in cost and complexity.
>>
File: 1702639331180112.png (134 KB, 899x1078)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>196478503
I wonder how many krautcucks remember how their country almost singlehandedly killed the Eurofighter program over elections lol
Germany's idea of cooperation is them freeloading and forcing dozens of shitty unnecessary requirements and constraints until it inevitably goes to shit
(see: MALE RPAS which they have successfully turned into something inferior to the Reaper despite being projected to be significantly more expensive per unit)
>>
>>196476608
The irony of this post. Howling
>>
>>196478310
>fighter jets
>>
lesson of this thread: europeans are utterly incapable of doing anything together because they're constantly trying to one-up and steal industry from one another
>>
>>196478705
>MALE RPAS
>The drone's dual engines were a demand of Germany, which intended to use the UAV for surveillance over domestic urban areas and was concerned that an engine failure in a single-engine drone could lead to the drone crashing into a house.[better source needed] France, which intends to use the system over conflict zones such as the Sahel, has been critical of its cost and weight. At 11,000 kg (24,000 lb), it is over twice as heavy as an MQ-9 Reaper. A French politician overseeing the RPAS project, Christian Cambon, criticized it as suffering from "obesity."
kek
>>
File: Concorde.jpg (73 KB, 782x960)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>196478899
this was the last time europeans made anything good
>>
>>196478854
ah the Typhoon
well we needed something that is carrier capable right
>>
>>196477932
>They will block all progress if the "combined project" is not completely developd in their country.
Howling. The progress on the tank has stopped because you werent happy with having the lead on a 50/50 project, your forced another german company in it to make it 66/33.

For the plane you asked for Dassault to turn over all its technology to its german partner.
>>
>>196475254
I'm against EU army personally
>>
>>196479135
i also desire to keep europe as our protectorate
>>
We will never stop dabbing on you krauts.
Someone has too.
(  ̄▽ ̄)
>>
>>196475254
Get out of the EU and invest as much as you want.
>>
File: a_street_in_paris_af.png (1.99 MB, 1368x1131)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>196479576
Did France import millions of Africans and Nafris to dab on the Germans?
>>
File: SEPECAT_Jaguar.jpg (1.05 MB, 2320x1740)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>196478236
What, the Jaguar is already forgotten?
>>
>>196479185
Strong Europe is bad for Poland, or for any country in the middle of the European chess board. Last time Europe had a powerful continental player 60 million people died. It's better if Anglos keep Europeans down. I don't even see the point of the EU army, it's just undermining NATO
>>
>>196479710
berlin looks like that as well so I don't see your point
>>
>>196479805
the point of an EU army for us would be for the US to start distancing itself from NATO, which is a relatively small but growing sentiment. we're almost certainly going to start distancing ourselves from Europe as zillennials and millennials become the dominant group in Congress

the point of it for you is for us to stop interfering in your internal politics but I don't know if an EU army would even work. I don't consider it likely
>>
>>196479989
That's not why countries like France are pushing for it.
>>
>>196479989
>the point of it for you is for us to stop interfering in your internal politics but I don't know if an EU army would even work. I don't consider it likely
But that's bad for us, blowing up nordstream was the best thing USA did for Europe since the end of WW2
>>
>>196479989
toilet cleaners love that american boot doe
they even started importing thousands of pajeets just to own the russians
>>
>>196475254
The whole country of Germany is run by old fucks. They are living in the 20th century.
It's completely hopeless to try to convince them otherwise.

They think they will keep saving and selling their diesel engines and window blinds and what not and the economy will keep chugging along forever, but everyone in Germany, especially the young people have gotten very poor, very quickly.
Hence why something like 25% of under 30s are voting AfD now.
>>
>>196477997
Why do you care about some dumb military project? Are you invested in military contractors?
Otherwise there's no reason to care about any of this shit
>>
>>196479135
EU army is not happening anyway.
>>
>>196480086
I didn't say it was, it's just the main benefit for most yuro countries. They'd just wind up switching American interlopers for frogs and krauts tho

>>196480094
I refuse to care about the plight of Europeans, ever
>>
>>196480209
>you're not allowed to have interests in non-normie things
>you're not allowed to take interest in your country's security and how billions of tax euros are spent

are you proud about being an NPC or what's your problem?
>>
>>196480288
Most people don't see it as a benefit to begin with. Amerimutts have their problems but many countries here see you as their most trustworthy allies.
For example we would never trust the french, germans or brits as much as we trust you because they are conniving faggots.
>>
>>196480361
you only "trust" the US because they are by far the most militarily powerful and the only ones able to easily deter Russia on their own. They have far less common interests with you and less of an incentive to defend you than any Euro ally and they're just one election away from withdrawing their commitment of defending you.
>>
>>196475254
I'm not even european and yet I'd give my life without a second thought to mon Emperéur
>>
>>196480361
what if we just permanently destroyed Russia and any capacity for them to ever form a functioning state again and then left? I see that as the optimal outcome
>>
>>196480465
We trust them because they have thousands of troops here and are the most likely country to actually take action in case of war. We know Germans would drag their feet the same way you're doing with Ukraine.
>>196480492
Then Europeans would go back to just warring among each other and the same problem would remain.
You can't trust your neighboring countries in this continent.
>>
>>196480149
would rather take a meek pajeet than ahmed the jihadi warrior
>>
>>196480254
and that's a good thing!
>>
>>196480306
>>you're not allowed to take interest in your country's security and how billions of tax euros are spent
Correct it doesn't effect you. Your government making some tank has zero effect on your life unless you've a personal interest in the affair.
>are you proud about being an NPC
NPCs are the ones that care about this stupid state propaganda
>>
>>196480465
Americans as long as they're interested in maintaing their global empire have the most reason out of any countries you mentioned to defend us. If it were up to Germany central Europe would just be split between Russia and Germany like has been for the past 2 centuries. Anglos and Frogs cant even defend their kids from being raped by Muhammad so I dont even count them as potential defenders of anything except drag queen story hour
>>
>>196480606
big part of the reason why the US has a capable military is because people actually care about it
here nobody gives a fuck and our military is very lacking
>>
>>196480720
the scary thing is millions of poles actually believe the mentally ill shit you just wrote
>>
>>196480149
French love that Russian dick. The optics etc in Russian shit? French. Sold after 2014

Frogs be like
>nooo, you can't buy non-French arms
>how will we be able to use cutting war supply as leverage for another deal for the Russian market in the future if countries fighting Russia don't own our shit?
>>196480254
At this point EU has smaller chance of survival than NATO. All these genius ideas of integrated defense are underpinned by one or handful countries getting 99% of the contracts for the new, universal system.
>>
>>196480720
>. If it were up to Germany central Europe would just be split between Russia and Germany like has been for the past 2 centuries.
why would it be a bad thing? pooplaks love licking boots just as much as they love licking toilets so you'd be right where you belong
>>
>>196480781
Probably because I'm perfectly right
>>
>>196480724
>people actually care about it
No? I think you're confused and think CNN shills are average Americans
>>
>>196480802
>The optics etc in Russian shit? French. Sold after 2014
gigabased, we should also sell them SCALPs so they can obliterate pooplak mercenaries in pookraine with them
>>
>>196480910
another problem with france, it's swarming with 85IQ ahmeds
>>
>>196480944
>85IQ
they have the same IQ as pooplaks?
>>
>>196480969
it would take you 4 generations of not inbreeding to get anywhere ours, habeeb
>>
>>196480910
Actually you know what anon?
You're right.
We should sell weapons to Russia as well, it would make us giga rich.
And it's not like we ever cares about Nato incels.
That could be a wonderful way to fill our pockets while dabbing on germanics and anglo-saxons.
War is profit. And everybody already hate us, might as well sacrifice a few slavs for BILLIONS.
>>
File: lmao.png (64 KB, 890x650)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>196480944
never forget, this is their only weapon. Take it away and they are helpless
>>
>>196481053
you've been literally selling whole ships to them, even after they took Crimea. You and Germany are massively destabilizing entities thanks to how retarded you are. Turks are smarter than you, they'd never allow Russians to get near their shit, but western euros can't think further than the other end of their plate, so they're fine with Russia rebuilding a massive sphere of satellite states and going on an ego trip.
>>
>>196479783
>>196478642
>>196478854
Would a someone explain a fellow gentlemen the reason we have our own weapon system r&d programs? Why don't we just buy the production rights off the americans? Or why is there no NATO r&d program with mandatory contributions?
>>
>>196481155
while the french really did sell thermals and weapons to russia, this guy is a russian samefagging himself to create dissent between allies
They always do this, on youtube, on instagram, here where theres 10 people. They know they're subhumans that cant win a fair fight so they do this jewish shit
>>
>>196480866
no you're not. Your paranoia about nonexistant Russo-German conspiration is unironically reminiscent of mental illness.

>>196480870
I think you are not aware of how many American families are involved in the US military and deeply care about it
>>
>>196481053
this, we make money and make pooplaks and other NAFOtroons mad, it's literally win-win
>>
>>196481202
They have an enlistment deficit. It's growing every day.
It's about career and money, not honor or anything else.
>>
>>196475254
The speech about Europe at the Sorbonne today is equal at ich bin berliner or any others important speeches in history.
In 50 years, books history will teach about this speech
>>
>>196475254
>France wants EU to buy shit from France
shock and surprise
>>
>>196481519
>from Europe *
>>
>>196481519
let us into GCAP please
>>
>>196481202
History speaks for itself. If USA left Europe and Germany wasnt military impotent everything east of Poland would go to Russia, while the rest of the remaining countries between you two would be kept as middle income societies for cheap workforce to enrich the German state (that's assuming you wont just try genociding us again)
>>
>>196481616
>Germany has an interest to have an aggressive hostile nuclear power on its doorstep because.... because...? muh Molotov-Ribbentrop 2.0

not everything revolves around Poland, dude. Take your meds.
>>
File: gf14wgudizu71.jpg (104 KB, 1920x800)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>196481155
Nothing personal, easterner.
>>
>>196481519
He said from the EU. France already buys military equipment from other EU countries. And develops/builds warships with Italy, AFV with Belgium, missiles with the UK etc
>>
>>196481312
Exactly.
>>
How about... MAKING FINALLY PEACE WITH RUSSIA?? Hmmm?? As long as Putin has Xi on his side he cant lose. America should make a deal with China: give them Taiwan back and they pull their support from Russia in return so Putin would be forced to sign a peace treaty with Europe.
Russia gets to keep Crimea and the Donbass and the Ukraine swears eternal neutrality like Switzerland. How about that? Big win for literally everyone involved.
>>
>>196482544
If Putin wins (or thinks he won) he'll come back for more a little later. And others will emulate him.
War must NOT pay, or else it will become common again.
>>
>>196482663
Ok then just return Taiwan to China, incite a war between India and Pakistan and make Israel nuke Iran so Russia will stand on its own. We would still let them have Crimea tho, its been russian for a decade now.
>>
>>196482544
we can make peace with them when moscow is a parking lot
>>
>>196482869
This is the worst possible military idea for the West. KEK
>>
>>196475254
>we're going to get raped in the future.
By aliens?
>>
>>196480465
>one election away
that's only true with Ukraine because we have no formal commitments to them and the republicans can hold aid hostage to score domestic points, they wouldn't be able to do that with NATO since it's a treaty that's been ratified by the Senate. both parties are committed to maintaining the NATO-backed, US-led world order

>>196480870
delusional doomerfaggot /pol/tard
shit on NATO if you want, but do it because you despise military commitments to europeans like I do. the US-led system of alliances isn't going anywhere any time soon

>>196481191
because politicians are concerned with jobs first and foremost, and having a different military industry for each country is more inefficient which means more jobs
>>
>>196483056
By Madagascar
>>
>>196475438
When you see a German/Austrian flag the chance they're actually German/Austrian is very low
>>
>>196478612
But what does one get out of dying exactly?
>>
>>196481321
And even the career/money/benefits trifecta got scared down hard over the decades
>>
>>196481202
>how many American families are involved in the US military
Right in which case you've some personal stake in the issue.
>>196483089
>delusional doomerfaggot /pol/tard
>shit on NATO if you want
I'm a poltard for not giving a shit about made up geopolitics? No I don't care about p military contractors lining their own pockets. It doesn't matter to me
If I invested in Raytheon maybe I'd start to care
Otherwise not my problem
>>
>>196483089
>that's only true with Ukraine because we have no formal commitments to them and the republicans can hold aid hostage to score domestic points, they wouldn't be able to do that with NATO since it's a treaty that's been ratified by the Senate. both parties are committed to maintaining the NATO-backed, US-led world order
Trump may not be able to leave NATO, but he would be able to not uphold the promise to the full extent, withdraw US forces from Europe and simply not throw in the full weight of the US military in case of an attack

that's actually what Trump and his people suggest the US should do in their 2025 program: withdraw from Europe, just keep some logistics, maintain the nuclear umbrella, but leave Europeans to defend themselves conventionally

honestly that's not even unreasonable imo, but it may still entice certain people to the east to try their luck during the moment of perceived weakness and disunity
>>
>>196481191
1) it's a really bad idea to be dependent on another country for your water supply, food, energy or military equipment. They can force on you whatever they want, and you're screwed. Any country should strive to produce whatever it needs in these sectors.
2) arms exports are really good money (t. country which became the 2nd largest exporter this year)
3) you can help other countries defend themselves when it suits your needs by supplying them.
>>
>>196483574
you're all shaft and no balls
shut the fuck up retard

>>196483581
it's honestly incredibly unlikely he'd do anything because the DOD would mutiny. he just says shit he thinks sounds good and never really follows through on it. I think there are also legal restrictions on the president withdrawing forces from overseas that he'd have to get congressional approval for, but I'm not positive about that
regardless the US is going to stay in europe for the next 30 years at least and Russia's not going to be a real problem by then apart from flying their increasingly decrepit bomber fleet around the north sea like they've been doing since the 50s
>>
>>196483849
can't really comment on how likely all that is, I just heard that apparently Trump and his people are preparing much better for a next potential presidency to be able to put through their ideas much better than last time
apparently during Trumps last tenure he was stopped from doing the most retarded shit in regards to the military and alliance due to James Mattis
>>
>>196483849
>t. Zogbot
>>
>>196482544
You're a Dmitri. Go back to mordor z*gg*r.
>>196482869
>Taiwan
The people don't want to become Chinese. Faggot.
>>
>>196483947
never underestimate the ability of government agencies to completely ignore elected officials if they don't want to do something. they'll just delay and keep saying it's impossible to do it within the next decade until he either gives up or leaves office and the next president would immediately reverse the order

the mutual defense clause is triggered by Congress and I don't consider it likely at all that they'd fail to sufficiently uphold a defense obligation to a NATO member. if Trump didn't follow through on it, he'd actually be thrown out of office after being impeached
>>
>>196484360
probably true, but the possibility of the US neglecting its mutual defense obligation alone may be enough for the gentlemen to the east to try their luck
but I hope not
>>
File: 1714073475756.png (322 KB, 803x655)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>196484449
god i wish we'd bombed Russia into the fucking dirt when Yeltsin almost got coup'd
or when they invaded Georgia
or at literally any other time

I hate Russians so much it's unreal
>>
>>196484584
doesn't have to be Russia itself, but I kinda wish we would call out their bluff and enforce a no fly zone over Ukraine

they couldn't do shit except go all out nuclear, but that would mean their demise too.
>>
>>196484584
Do you have a bunker?
When a state has the bomb of dialogue you have to talk and not bomb.
>>
>>196484327
Bro you are literally a south american, you dont have a say in these matters at all. Sit down and listen when the white men are talking about geopolitics.
>>
File: 7-1.gif (25 KB, 468x60)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
>>196483340
really??
>pic related
>>
>>196484677
i wonder how that would actually play out. whether they'd pussy out and obey the no-fly zone or whether we'd have the great ukrainian turkey shoot

>>196484868
why would i have a bunker? I want to commit suicide by nuke
>>
Fuck Europe
only United States and her allies are my friends
>>
>>196485150
>and her allies
so europe?
>>
at this stage europe needs some type of cultural revolution if it wants to compete
>>
>>196485150
what's it like being buckbroken this hard
>>
>>196482544
Leave Taiwan alone CCPnigger
>>
File: f35.jpg (2.07 MB, 8606x4369)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
>>196485197
minus germany
eternal south korean japanese friendship
>>
File: 16254.jpg (652 KB, 1200x1200)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
>>196485310
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i must be a slave to global south i will starve for chink century
>>
>>196475254
Germany has been occupied by the US for 80 years and it is obviously not within the US's interest for Europe to be more self sufficient. Germany does what the US tells it to.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (56 KB, 1280x720)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>196485508
>Germany has been occupied by the US for 80 years and it is obviously not within the US's interest for Europe to be more self sufficient. Germany does what the US tells it to.
>>
>>196485409
you sound like a broken buck
>>
>>196485245
Total EU federalisation
>>
>>196485310
what's it like living in a turd world shithole with zero (0) rights

>>196485508
delusional
>>
>>196485508
the US has been telling us for over a decade at this point to spend more on our military and we haven't been doing that

and I know mouthbreathers like you don't care about such nuance but the Americans don't exercise any sort of occupational rights here since 1990, and they already gave up most of their occupational rights decades before after German statehood was reestablished in 1949
>>
>>196485610
>what's it like living in a turd world shithole with zero (0) rights
I unironically have more freedoms than you
>>
>>196485653
you're unironically delusional
>>
>>196485601
you sound like a churka
>>
>>196485610
KEK
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/over-100-pro-palestinian-protesters-arrested-at-usc-university-of-texas/ar-AA1nD707

>>196485595
>>196485610
>>196485630
He's right. At the beginning of the war a journalist asked the German Chancellor a question about Germany and Biden answered the question directly to the German about Germany.

That was one of the most pathetic moments in the level of German subservience to the US today.
>>
File: russia.png (101 KB, 1000x667)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>196485701
>>196485601
that's why you need to do another krakus city hall much luck!
>>
File: 1714075416803.png (259 KB, 580x680)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>196485747
didn't ask for your faggot monkey opinion retard
>>
>>196485700
List your freedoms so I can laugh at them
>>
>>196485818
https://www.dailynews.com/2024/04/25/pro-palestinian-encampment-is-building-on-ucla-campus/

Why is there always a pattern of over 100 prisoners at different universities?

It seems that they only need to protest in blocks of 99 and no one will be arrested.
>>
>>196485883
all of yours + 1 extra

>>196485885
why is there a pattern of you posting your retarded niggerbabble at me
>>
Muck Facron
>>
>>196485942
https://www.npr.org/2024/04/24/1246663779/biden-ban-tiktok-us

I don't know, I'm just reporting today's US news.
I typed USA NEWS TODAY.

I wanted to know what it was like to be free.
>>
>196486147
don't care, go outside and stop assaulting me with your dogshit opinions
>>
>>196485775
>>196485883
Freedom to kill russians
isallah
>>
>>196486184
>assaulting me

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/texas-authorities-investigate-after-shooting-on-school-campus-kills-teen-this-week/ar-AA1nF71L

KEK
>>
every second you waste looking up news and responding to my posts is time you will NEVER get back and that gets me hard
>>
>>196485942
>all of yours + 1 extra
I can smoke in public. Freedoms.
>>
File: USANEWS.jpg (83 KB, 820x957)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>196486381
It´s ending

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ohio-supreme-court-pulls-westlake-lawyer-s-license-after-finding-he-groped-18-year-old-after-giving-her-alcohol/ar-AA1nFwvc

I was just taking my daily dose of FREEDOM PILL
>>
File: 1714076556414.gif (17 KB, 640x550)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>196486458
i need you to delet this
>>
>>196481191
American weapons are garbage tier. They cost 10 times as much as real weapons and they never win any war. The only reasons to buy them are bribes from the manufacturers and the US regime.
>>
>>196475254
You had two perfect chances to end the idea of Germany and save Europe and you didn't take either. Now you will suffer another German attempt to destroy Europe.
>>
File: 1712605729368151.jpg (240 KB, 299x944)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>196486680
They won the war against you
>>
>>196486954
But he's right about American weapons in today's scenario.
Israel/USA spent the equivalent of 8000 drones to shoot down 200 drones.
>>
File: 1713783957074708.jpg (93 KB, 618x593)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>196487023
Westerners value the lives of their men more than money so they're willingly to pay more to reduce the risk of casualties
Thirdies lives have no value so it's fine to use cheaper weapons to trade up money wise
>>
>>196487115
The problem is that on the battlefield today, for example, all Western tanks have exposed electronics and need factory repair. Technological complexity has made armaments inefficient. So a damaged Leopard needs factory repair because it has a lot of fine electronics on board, while a Russian tank, for example, has more mechanical development and can basically be repaired at the front.
The scenario today is clear: what counts most in war is “good enough”, while the West has developed a mass of hyper-technological stuff that is proving to be less and less efficient from various perspectives.
It was great to see military pornography on YouTube, but in the real world it's not so good.
>>
File: 1712257620095388.png (224 KB, 680x680)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>196487268
Last time a thirdie army met western tech it dissolved in a couple months
Ukraine is getting scraps so slav WW1 is the only possible outcome
>>
>>196487461
This denial of reality is exactly what's going to get you into the hole.

Also, Brazil is full of this Leopard shit and is already starting to rethink the logic of this crap and armored cars. Instead of denying reality, you should rethink the logic of war. I don't know how it is in Italy, but in the US it's difficult because it's completely private and changing the logic of technology there is difficult.
>>
>>196487728
Do you really believe that Russians could lob their nigger tier fabs if a proper NATO army had their f-35 up in the air?
>>
>>196488111
You're overvaluing an F-35. Jets are less important than people tend to value them today.
A war between Russia and NATO ends in nuclear war today.
>>
>>196488375
>Hmmm akshually conventional warfare doesn't matter anyways because we would just nuke each others
>>
>>196488642
That's what Ukraine would do today if it had Nuke. They're collapsing. In a war between OTAN and Russia, whoever collapses first would use it. And they would use it for sure.
>>
>>196488963
How does this matter in relationships to conventional weapon systems?
>>
>>196489144
It's not related. But basically you have the means to fuck jets, or do the same thing they're designed to do more cheaply today.

Conventional warf today is won by the volume of artillery and the ability to hit tactical targets in the most efficient way in the long term.

Also, you'd have to consider geography and things like that.
>>
>>196488375
you're right people should be appropriately valuing the FUCKING GOAT the f-22
>>
>>196476502
The fucking guys on you. You literally forfeited as the head of this continent the moment you sold out to the same Americans that colonized us and let your culture get cancelled and replaced by Muslims. You are a disgrace to this continent, just like the brits. Except that they’ve always wanted to see us annihilated and never wanted to be a part of it.
>>
>>196482544
>MAKING FINALLY PEACE WITH RUSSIA
who is the one invading here
>>
Whattaya mean ,"out of money"? What happened to the 8 septillion dollars Britain got from India?
>>
>>196489836
Ukraine deliberately placed their country in the path of the Russian military's special needs operation, they were basically asking for it
>>
>>196489836
Can you only propose a peace agreement if you are invading? Does the invaded country have to fight until the country is completely overrun? The peace agreement will happen sooner or later, or Russia will go as far as it wants and sit forever. The point is that the peace agreement is getting worse and worse for Ukraine as they lose on the battlefield. The peace agreement would have been much better for Ukraine a year ago, and it's much better today than it will be a year from now.
>>
>>196477777
Fucking witnessed
>>
>>196478432
Chicanos, Kyries kai kyrioi.
>>
>>196480466
I think that's the general consensus on this board
>>
>>196475386
Indeed. Btw: I suggest your reading this interesting article about Egisto Ott, published last week on the independent Südtiroler newspaper "Salto": https://salto.bz/de/article/10042024/der-spion
It contains plenty of info on this guy, but I am sure that there are a lot more undiscovered in the Austrian and German security apparatus.
>>
>>196491099
very shameful but there's probably far worse that went undiscovered
>>
>>196475654
Indeed. The same goes with us, I'd collaborate with anybody but France. E.g. in ESA they keep sabotaging the marketing of our space launcher in order to promote their Ariane; they blocked our buying of Chantiers de l'Atlantique; etc.
Whenever you do a defence industrial partnerships with them they hijack the project for their own egoistic needs.
>>
>>196485150
I mean, I got no dog in this race because I don't care what happens to Poland, but be wary with trusting America. Were dangerous as an enemy but fatal as an ally like Kissyboy said
>>
>>196475828
...and they are repeating the same mistake with China: https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/04/22/olaf-scholz-germany-china-policy-companies-mercedes-vw-xi-jinping
They really seem not capable of abandoning the "mercantilistic" approach in foreign policy.
>>
>>196480361
Britain would be the first to deploy in Romania to defend it
>>
>>196486458
We can smoke in public too
>>
>>196491498
20 more billions in trade and investment and the antiwestern dictatorship will become our friend trust me bro we're so close I can feel it
>>
>>196491507
Yeah UK is actually much more hawkish than Germany and France which spent years trying to appease mr Poutin while he spat in their faces
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/23/uk-announces-largest-ever-military-support-package-for-ukraine
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/uk-pm-sunak-raised-defence-spending-ukraine-aid-4286571
>>
>>196489370
Armchair General over here
>>
>>196475254
a euro army would never ever work, macrons smoking crack lately
>>
>>196475254
Will there be split and wars in the EU?
>>
>>196475828
?
if that wouldve been the case we wouldve stopped after the 5k helmets. Way too late to turn back
>>
>>196491692
I was in the military for at least eight years. At least that. Any double-qi retard knows what I said. Living the fantasy while denying reality is a problem. Germany is being criticized in the thread precisely because it has turned its back on reality, even if it's a tiny movement.
>>
>>196491943
You forgot that the rest of NATO basically had to bully and corner Scholz until he had no way of weaseling out every time something big like sending tanks was on the table
Currently it's the Taurus missiles
>>
>>196491887
>Lately

Macron has a higher crack tolerance than a black hobo rimming truck drivers asses for money on the outskirts of Los Angeles
>>
i fuck shitmany
>>
>>196492003
We were the only ones giving Patriots which have a much bigger propaganda potential than the cruise missiles the brits and french already send; not a single other euro country is willing to part with theirs currently
>>
>>196492096
It's not about propaganda potential but offensive potential, Germany is still dragging its feet every time something that's not defensive in nature is on the table, see tanks, UK and USA basically shamed Germany into sending Leos by promising to send tanks first, and it's the same every time
>>
>>196480720
once the Americans are pushing in for what they want and can't get it they gonna dip out of the war. itll be on us to sort out this mess; their politcs arent ready for a conventional war nor are the russians after this
>>
>>196492175
if thatd be the case we would be in the top 3 of the donors
>>
>>196475440
Julius Caesar
Quinctilius Varus

Nuff said
>>
>>196492694
France is Spartacus
Germany is Gaius Claudius Glaber
>>
>>196475254
Germany is terrible at making decisions
There is a new saying, a German yes. It's a yes which turns into a no at the last moment possible
Want to put new laws in the EU and get everyones support for it? Germany will say yes to the new laws for years and just before they are implemented they say no to them. Years of work wasted. This happened a few times the past years with new environmental laws which were worked in for years and because of Germany's incompetence we don't have anything now
Germany has a weak government and they are bringing the entire EU down with them
>>
>>196492912
sorry for party rocking but we are funny like that
>>
>>196492912
germany brings the rest of europe down because the rest of europe creating the german government to bring germany down
cant have a strong europe without a strong germany
western civilisation was doomed from the moment the idiot brits decided to not hand over the entire continent to the germans in 1914/1939
>>
>>196475254
macron and the french are only big talk, last seen with the boots in Ukraine talk. If you want to finance Macrons Granny busting parties, sure go ahead give them all your money
>>
>>196492984
whenever Germany is strong it ends up doing something incredibly stupid
I blame the Prussian hyperautism
>>
>>196492984
Shut the fuck up you pussy bitch nigger, killing millions of Europeans was not fine yet you did it yet now you can't do it what it needs to be done because it would increase debt by 1%
>>
>>196493087
>killing millions of Europeans was not fine
Why not?
>>196493053
Yeah because Germans invented republicanism and mass immigration and anti-clericalism?
>>
>>196493053
last time you were powerful serbia and russia tore you a new one and the guys with funny hats had to save your sorry ass. it makes it all the more funny because were scoffed at the idea of a united germany under austrian rule to only to end up in your balkan autism
>>
>>196493087
we killed us in the millions long before before the invention of the gun; dont get your panties twisted
>>
>>196493164
habsburg germany would have been slightly better
but make no mistake, they were idiots that abolished 1000 years of imperial tradition because some advisor said it and decided to spare France instead of completely dismantling and subjugating the population to be no more than serfs it making sure it would never rise to political prominence again
Austrian cowardice is the reason for the death of the West.
>>
>>196493157
>>196493212
The eternal teuton, a blight on civilization since 9 ac
>>
>>196493597
there was no civilisation in europe before 800AD
>>
>>196493606
That's because you razed it down 400 years earlier
>>
>>196493659
And we will do it again.
>>
schizo thread
>>
>>196476502
>Y'all
>>
>>196477932
>this never work with the french. They will block all progress if the "combined project" is not completely developd in their country.
lmaoooooo literally every uk-french project
>>
>>196493693
I know, you already did it 3 or 4 times
>>
>>196476502
>y'all
>>
>>196493736
And you will be ungrateful as always, because the survivors of the current elite will brainwash you into thinking that what you see today is a long lost golden age
>>
>>196493757
It's not because g*rmoids pull the strings
>>
>>196493867
if you think germans have another sovereignity after 1945 you are delusional beyond repair, and below all critique
you just blindly repeat some populist mantra that the ones actually pulling the string repeat
>>
>>196493901
You do though, you managed to crash the eurozone after the 2010 crisis
>>
>>196493957
The regime just does whatever their masters tell them.
If crashing the Eurozone is part of the plan, then so be it.
>>
>>196494005
Cope
>>
>>196494019
The lack of sovereignity of the german state is well attested by international treaties, german courts. It's not just some conspiracy, but legal reality.
>>
"European"

Why do you lil niggas speak as if europe wasnt a jewish ZOG controled state complex under america and their billionaire investment firms?
Russia is also jewish owned btw. Thats why they allow jewtube and jewgram.
Its a whole excuse to trigger a war with china and iran
>>
>>196494040
You strongarmed half Europe into you austerity autism
>>
>>196483380
Shitskins imported into your country to replace you by lord shekelberg
>>
>>196494059
>Thats why they allow jewtube and jewgram
Anon.........
>>
>>196494069
Are you some kind of AI programmed to repeat populist rhethoric? I already demonstrated to you enough why this can logically not be the case. Your “you” is just a logical fallacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1_w-aDY6mY
>>
>>
>>196494118
What? I see rusian thots on inatagram all time.
China is firewalled to avoid zog propaganda
Internet propaganda machine restrictions are the beat indicative of zog control.
They control the algorithims thus they control the narratives; what you like and what you think.
>>
File: Gesamtdeutschland.gif (31 KB, 1019x665)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
https://de.metapedia.org/wiki/Rechtslage_des_Deutschen_Reiches_nach_1945
https://de.metapedia.org/wiki/Rechtslage_der_BRD
>>
>>196494195
https://de.metapedia.org/wiki/US-Gericht:_Deutsches_Reich_besteht_noch
>>
>>196494121
I don't speak poopenfarten
>>
>>196493957
>>196494019
Do you really think germany has any autonomy? Like 9 out of 10 of the largest german companies are owned by the 25 jewish zog investment firm complexes america uses to suck economies (vanguard, blackrock, state street and its 15 buddies like moegan and so) after the marshall planthe grand majority of means of production in europe were absorbed via indebtment or forced acquisitions by american jews.

Germany is a literal puppet state.
Even the company that managea their pensions and insurance is owned by jewrock.
Neatle is owned by jewrock, Volkswagen is owned by jewrock, you name it. LITERAL FBI declassified documents refer the OECD as a "front for the rothschilds banking empire"

This is literally blatantly obvious. Hence why zog states bend the Knee to jewsrael despite literaly everyone from nazis to woketards hating them
>>
>>196494264
You are argentinian
>>
>>196484940
>white
>Slavsh*t
Dmitri, you shold go back to mordor to die for jewtin and rich j*ws.
>>
>>196494237
“Und wir in Deutschland sind seit dem 8. Mai 1945 zu keinem Zeitpunkt mehr voll souverän gewesen!”
–Wolfgang Schäuble, 18. November 2011
The basic gist is:
What you call “Germany” is in reality the merger of the 4 victor powers occupation zones, and continues to be under their ultimate authority and sovereignity of those 4. This is why Germany in its current state can not act aggressively against Russia, as Russia is legally one of the sovereigns over the Republic. This was confirmed by the Bonn–Paris conventions and the Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany
By international law the current german regime can not be considered a sovereign country due to Hague Convention on Land Warfare prohibiting the dictation of a oath of allegiance by the victors in an occupied territory, which the whole system in both Germanies at the time was
The German democracy is a de-facto bloc party system that does not allow a political alternative to form and thus strips the German people from national sovereignity.
The German Basic Law itself admits that it is not a proper constitution and loses all its authority when a SOVEREIGN GERMAN STATE creates a new constitution to replace it.
One of the authors of the German Basic Law (Carlo Schmid) himself admitted that the FRG is a "Organizational form of a modality of foreign rule"
>>
What we're seeing here is that if you made a soccer team out of Western European players, they'd beat each other to see who could score the first own goal.
>>
>>196475254
Germans are a Russian Trojan horse, even more so than Hungary
>>
>>196494667
yeah because russia has legal partial sovereignity over the german state since 1990
>>
>>196494537
Didn't read don't care stfu
>>
>>196494768
Well snowflake, Facts don't care about your feelings.
>>
>>196494370
>>196494264
>3am hits in europe
>aryan warriors from south america come out of the bushes to lick the butts of their german masters clean
like clockwork
>>
>>196494790
Except the entire German foreign policy is predicated on feelings
>>
>>196494842
When Snowden leaked that American intelligence organisations were spying on German citizens, the first thing Merkel did was call Washington and ask what she should do next, and those calls were leaked too. What matters is: Who directs these feelings?
>>
File: 272788226.jpg (105 KB, 1284x1178)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>4am
>I'm reading this shitshow instead of sleeping
where did I go wrong in life?
>>
>>196494883
>>196494883
Stfu you schizo
>>196494893
I'm literally shitposting before going to bed (this might arouse the German albeit)
>>
>>196494893
it's just germans correcting the rest of europeans
an ancient tradition
>>
>>196485883
>criticism how retard z*gg*rs of the government drive the war
>got jail
Lmao.
>>196494836
Lmao, pole. I don't care. I just laugh at any z*gg*r around here.
>>
Kill angloids, germoids, woketards and muzdogs with fire, simple.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.