[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fff.jpg (336 KB, 2953x1698)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
New IQ map just dropped.

Source: https://www.sebjenseb.net/p/most-accurate-national-iqs-possible
>>
>>196494060
>Israel #42
Saar, that's Arab
>>
>>196494060
how do you even determine the average IQ of a north korean
>>
File: 1683796250023168.png (44 KB, 146x194)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>196494060
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
>>
>>196494060
>vietnam that high
>mongolia that high
>romania lower than samoa
lmao and people take this bullshit at face value
>>196494437
You don't, it's all bullshit
>>
>>196494060
All this image does is prove that environment and nutrition while growing up is everything. See North Korea and South Korea, two exact same ethnicities yet the difference in IQ
>>
>>196494060
>Canada, one of the biggest shitholes on Earth, abundant resources wasted by its population, furthest into societal collapse even in the West
>higher IQ than EVERY other Anglo country
>higher IQ than almost every Euro country
This HAS to be a joke
>>
Canada and China should be greyed out since chinks constantly cheat.
>>
>>196494601
IQ is a bit of a joke in general. Urbanization index.
>>
>>196494517
What's your problem with Vietnam, scheißkopf?
>>
>>196494630
That's not how an IQ test works
>>
>>196494601
It's because of all the 120+ iq Indians going there
>>
>>196494060
https://www.sebjenseb.net/p/incels-should-exist
https://www.sebjenseb.net/p/my-political-positions
Hmm
>>
>>196494060
I don't doubt that different nations have different iqs due to genetics, but I doubt they use representative samples. I mean some of these countries are so large or ethnically diverse that I can see the iq varying significantly between regions. Also lack of very basic education, food, or healthcare probably depresses the iqs of some of these nations so we don't see what they are truly capable of (as another anon said, compare NK and SK).
>>
>>196495067
niggers
>>
>>196495026
What's wrong with his take on incels
>>
>>196495078
On average, African Americans have lower iqs than most other groups in the US (about 1 SD), and we know this because of extensive research and multiple failed reforms to close the testing gap. I suspect that if we took people from Africa and raised them in a first-world country, then their iqs would be closer to 85 rather than 65-75 as this map indicates.
>>
>>196494060
DAS BULLSHEET MANE! I iz smarter than a muhhhhhhhhfuckah!
>>
pakisissies... not like this...
>>
>>196495199
>I suspect that if we took people from Africa and raised them in a first-world country, then their iqs would be closer to 85 rather than 65-75 as this map indicates.
That's not how IQ works. In regards to the black-white IQ gap that's a reflection of American society because tl:dr different countries have different histories and the US gap between and within classes/races us not representative of the world.
>>
>>196494669
>urbanization index
You really know your shit anon :D I’m proud of you.

I had to argue this point for hours to convince people last year
>>
Bros I don’t want to be stupid anymore…
>>
>>196495914
https://twitter.com/Steve_Sailer/status/1304015629612056576
https://twitter.com/Steve_Sailer/status/1760815547380637872
https://vdare.com/articles/a-few-thoughts-on-iq-and-the-wealth-of-nations
https://twitter.com/Steve_Sailer/status/1222483786639609858

Steve Sailer probably has a better understanding of IQ than you do.
>>
>>196494669
vietnam and monoglia are urbanized? it's a meme chart but for different reasons
>>
How do IQ chuds explain the research that has found that offering money to participants to take the test results in higher scores than in the monleylet control group?
>>
>>196496177
>Steve Sailer
Lmao you think some writer from UNZ knows anything?
>>
>>196496855
Yes, if that writer has been writing on IQ for decades and Charles Murray follows them
>>
>>196496129
Me neither>_<
>>
>>196497059
His takes are total garbage.
>>
>>196494923
China only test some cities, certain schools and the best students, that's not representative of the average Chinese and you know it
>>
>>196497466
That was for PISA anon. Also so many states in the East/Western states fudge PISA results so much despite warnings that using them is pointless
>>
What's the point of high IQ when women HATE stemcels?
>>
IQ is useless without contextualizing it within the material conditions of a determined time period.

In a society with technologically inferior means of production, a person with an IQ of 86 could still be totally functional because the production is rustic & unorganized

Whereas in a society with technologically advanced and centralized means of production, the same person would be classified as mentally handicap, forcing him or his descendants to increase their IQ to adapt to the prevailing material conditions

A qualitative and quantitative increase in the productive forces will always correspond to an increase in IQ. Its not some abstrac unamovable feature.

What must be studied is therefore not IQ but how different societies can adquire higher stages of development, that is, from the starting point that all the branches of the homo species being mentally and physically similar
>>
>>196494060
tfw too smart for /int/
>>
>>196497332
>He's wrong because... he just is ok?!
>>
>>196497696
This is an interesting way to look at it anon. Not sure if it is correct or not though
>>
File: 7fds.png (2.21 MB, 1424x1084)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
so which one is it?
>>
>>196497883
You can easily discern which one it is by looking at the state of colonized societies multiple generations since their independence. A 70 year old Senegalese man would have been six years old when Senegal became independent. Has Senegal improved in that time? Did the French leaving fix their problems? Undeveloped societies are undeveloped because their societies, their cultures, do not reward traits that are conducive to their development. It isn't happenstance, it isn't exploitation, and it isn't race realism either: their culture is inferior. When you take a Kenyan man and raise him in a civilized household in a rich country with a good education, he becomes a civilized person: look at Obama. If every black child was taken away from their parents and birth and raised in a middle class White American lifestyle, they would grow up to be doctors and lawyers and politicians. Reverse is true too: take the son of two geniuses and have him raised by a family in the hood and he'll be a hoodrat like the rest.
>>
>>196494060
>North Korea
>87
Retarded map, they are just as smart as South Koreans
>>
>>196494060
I'm amazed we're that high.
>>
>most IT professionals per capita in the world and similar genetics to our neigbours
>most-accurate-national-iqs-possible
Seems legit
>>
>>196497883
zebra rider here
right is right
>>
If anyone posts an IQ distribution map within reddest African country, that would be way more interesting.
>>
>>196498229
>When you take a Kenyan man and raise him in a civilized household in a rich country with a good education, he becomes a civilized person
I have the impression this generally speaking doesn't happen. Black/brown people have the same pattern of behavior everywhere, not just in America, despite everything being handed to them and all the efforts of enforcing quota in universities etc.

I do believe in the middle ground, it's both the environment and the nature, aka genetics. They seem to be have more r-selective in life-history-strategy which means having more offspring and investing less in it. The more r-selected life history strategy might translate to other type of live fast die young behavior and therefore the culture they exhibit. Obviously environment plays a role and people tend to somewhat integrate to the dominant culture, but you can't make a nation of black people have the same metrics as a country as Norway just by raising them in good families.
>>
>>196494754
Vietnam is turd world and poor that's why. It's like how Cambodia reportedly had an average IQ score of 99.75 according to the Lynn and Becker study in 2019, which surpassed Australia's. It's all cope bullshit and shouldn't be taken at face value
>>
i am mensa certified 106, the guy i went with there is 143
>>
>>196497696
Retarded spixican strikes again
>>
>>196494601
>This HAS to be a joke
Its not, your IQ just isnt high enough to understand us. Trust the plan. Only 2 weeks until you understand
>>
>>196497696
BORING
>>
>>196494601
The chinks disproportionately shift Canada's IQ upwards
>>
>>196497696
>starting point that all the branches of the homo species being mentally and physically similar
This is not true
>>
>>196498616
>thirdies are stupid
You should floss those anglo pubes out from between your teeth.
>>
>>196500705
It's true
>>
>>196494567
It doesn't prove that because they didn't measure IQs. This is based on other "studies" that also didn't measure IQs but basically guessed the IQs of countries based on their school grades. How well kids do in school depends on so many other factors that have nothing to do with IQ. Asians for example have a culture where the parents force their kids to study 16h a day and get really mad at them if they get bad grades, which is why Asian kids on average get better grades, not because they have higher IQs. A lot of Africans barely even go to school and if they do, the schools are full of corruption and teachers don't even show up to work but keep collecting their wages while the kids play football in the school yard and fail all their tests.
>>
>>196500750
Shut up fat.
>>
>>196494601
>biggest shitholes on Earth
We've consistently always placed high on all positive map charts for decades while your shithole that I had to hover my mouse over just to know what you are is never seen anywhere near the top 10 on these things
>>
>>196498616
>>196498269
tsmt
>>
>>196494060
>Mexico
>Turkey
>Argentina
My compatriots...
>>
>>196498229
>If every black child was taken away from their parents and birth and raised in a middle class White American lifestyle, they would grow up to be doctors and lawyers and politicians.
They did twin studies. There is still a gaping gap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.