[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Didn't go to breakfast because we drove to get our payment cards, so this is my breakfast instead.
The dream is dead, I am not dreaming of her anymore. She's just a woman, even though somewhat autistic, she's still just a woman with their superficial desires, morals and values. Can't even call it pain as of now, just another complete disappointment and disillusionment in the world.
>>
>>198939254
now read On Women by Schopenhauer
>>
>>198939308
On Women is the only thing he got wrong about life.
>>
>>198939254
good. No reason to obsess over her.
>>
Do you know what unit you got posted to
>>
>>198939254
dead man walking
>>
>>198939254
i love these pastries.Kill some vatniks king.
>>
>>198939254
>The dream is dead, I am not dreaming of her anymore. She's just a woman, even though somewhat autistic, she's still just a woman with their superficial desires, morals and values. Can't even call it pain as of now, just another complete disappointment and disillusionment in the world.
Good, but also bad. There is no life without love.
>>
>>198939578
>to the last ukrainian
>>
Not going to lie, that pastry looks tastier than what I can realistically afford here in post-Trudeau Canada.
>>198939578
Considering how the current state of the war is both countries using drones and artillery to sling dirt at each other while draining their respective economies, I doubt OP will have the opportunity to do so unless he is a drone operator.
>>
File: IMG_20240624_101704.jpg (158 KB, 559x512)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>198939308
>
I mean, I'm all in for women blackpill, but not from such dude. Even though I agree with him, why would I read my same thoughts? If the goal is to change something, I'd better read someone who owns and seduces women left and right.
>>
>>198939254
Пoлeгшaлo?
>>
stopped watching the based contrarian
annoying cunt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.