[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240625_091140.jpg (539 KB, 3382x3293)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
I got handed this on my way to work this morning.
Are unions full of weebs in you country?
As you can the see, the RN (far right party) is depicted as the Japanese monster Godzilla (ゴジラ).
>>
it is hand drawn or is it printed
>>
>>198979174
It's printed I think.
I guess they copied the drawing, who do look like they were hand-drawn.
>>
Unions are illegal in my country
>>
>>198979260
So you don't get kino flyers?
>>
>>198979304
nope, just some stuff in the mail telling me that donald truemp is really hitler verified by science
>>
>>198979383
I think some people who vote Trump would would indeed vote for the Austrian painter.
>>
>>198979260
are you serious
>>
File: 1702743272668425.png (68 KB, 306x306)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>poursuite des restrictions budgétaires de la macronie
>Specific measures such as better targeting unemployment benefits and support schemes for workers and enterprises could generate savings
http://imf.org/en/News/Articles/2024/05/23/france-2024-mission-concluding-statement
La Macronie n'a pas vraiment le choix
>>
>>198979260
that is because burgers are pussies who aren't willing to burn their country to the ground and kill every fucker in Washington if need be.
>>
>>198979722
They could nationalize a bunch of stuff, for some other stuff it was privatize in such a shady way that you could say it was stolen from the sate, take it for free and ask shareholder and people accountable to pay reparations.
Of course this will never happen.
>>
>>198979122
>As you can the see, the RN (far right party) is depicted as the Japanese monster Godzilla (ゴジラ).
Is this supposed to make people NOT vote for RN? I'd definitely vote for Godzilla
also that is that Kim from Scott Pilgrim? She's not very well drawn
>>
>>198979907
>I'd definitely vote for Godzilla
So do I.
>also that is that Kim from Scott Pilgrim?
it seems.
>She's not very well drawn
I will give them for slack, they are doing this for free.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.