[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3227.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>knock on the door of the new family of African American expats who just moved into the neighbourhood
>the most virile bull you can imagine opens, imagine the kind of specimen you’ll see in the NBA or in blacked raw
>hello my dear new neighbour, may I welcome you to the neighbourhood with a gift I say as I gesture to my wife, dressed in a tight fitting workout outfit the day in honour
>he looks a bit confused but takes my hand and thanks me, asking what I mean with the gift
>*chuckles* the gift, my dear ebony adonis, is my wife here. I’ve deliberately kept her in chastity for a week, she’s ovulating and ready for you here and now…
>ehh..
>”now then let’s see what we’re dealing with if you don’t mind…” I say as I reach for his belt and start unbuckling it
>DA FAK YOU DOIN CRACKA the bull bursts out as he tries to slap my arm away
>”now now, here’s a feisty stallion of I’ve ever seen one, but we’ll get you to heed no doubt” I chuckle as I quickly manoeuvre behind this beautiful black king, grab him in a chokehold and force him to his knees
>now you’ll pull out that big black monstrosity of yours and I’ll insert it into my wife
>he is trying to scream for help as my wife unbuckles his pants and pulls it out
>mmmm esquisite, such a potent smell, and the size of it, darling will you be a dear and measure it for me
>as my wife proceeds to suck this beautiful black mamba his screams has called for a lot of attention in the neighbourhood
>>
darkest brimstone vantablack coal
>>
File: IMG_3345.png (13 KB, 255x255)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>some girls are filming and laughing and to my now almost unbearable amazement I notice the queen of spades tattoo on one of their still teenage legs
>snowbunnies! Snowbunnies! Come here! There’s plenty of black meat for everyone, as I start watering my lips no longer able to contain myself
>I kick my wife away, who is now a shaking mess orgasming from the taste of black meat as I fall to my knees and start deep throating the beautiful black beast, now fully erect
>”you… gulp… stay… spit… choke… right… gulp gulp … where… erghh… you… gulp swallow… are “ I instruct the bull as he is desperately trying to crawl back inside
>the bull finally finishes in my mouth and with the speed and agility of a jaguar I’m soon kneeling in front of my wife and pushing his potent cum inside her now gaping and wet vagina
>later that night I’m stroking her belly, certain that she has Once again been #blackbred
>>
This is blackhole levels of coal
>>
File: IMG_2076.png (226 KB, 849x582)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
oh my Blacked, this is so keyed!

THANK YOU Sweden!
>>
notice how this ironic meme gradually evolved into cuck fetish posting?
>>
Imagine writing this shit
>>
Me at second floor playing video games with earphones on
>>
>>199026947
>>199026975
gem
>>
I love how creative ironic BBC posting has become
>>
>>199027228
>ironic
>>
quintessentially sw*dish
>>
>>199027228
I don't think this is ironic anymore
>>
>>199027228
>ironic
>>
>ctr+f jefre cantu ledesma and disco elysium
>0 results
0/10 see me after class
>>
>>199027343
I don’t think it really ever was. I think people who get a rush from this are cucks and they enjoy exposing other people to their fetish
>>
>>199027447
>cyberbullying JCL in 2024
forced /mu/ meme
>>
>>199027447
I always imagine those cucks listen to oldschool hiphop and stuff like Kendrick Lamar/J. Cole
>>
>>199026947
gemerald
>>
>>199027497
My wife’s bull and his girlfriend’s son are aspiring rappers both so typically I vibe to their beats as they beat my wife if you know what I mean. I’m alluding to how they gangbang my bbc only wife as I’m in the kitchen nervously mumbling the lyrics (I always replace n*gger with n word even when I whisper rap) to their beats
>>
>>199027228
Fuck the ironic part, you actually think this shit is "creative"?
>>
>>199026947
Gem
>>
File: 1714849560013998.png (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>199026947
cobson(HWABAG) never said that you piece of shit
>>
>>199027228
>ironic
Coalson posters simply type of their fantasies
>>
>>199028681
Sure, it shows a very wild imagination
>>
>>199026947
>>199026975
Cobson will always be brimstone
>>
>>199027453
well they've won because there's like half a dozen variants of it now, essentially making it 4chan culture

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.