[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 143693844976763.jpg (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
What conspiracy theories do countrymen believe in your countrey?
>>
Our prime minister was killed by a conclave of powerful people related to the stay behind movement
>>
Freemasonry, mafia and fascism are all linked together. Freemasons basically created modern italy. That's not a conspiracy btw, it's all true
>>
File: 3931068281.jpg (1.52 MB, 3113x1500)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
Eesti money before EU.
>>
>>199161480
>Freemasons basically created modern italy. That's not a conspiracy btw, it's all true
Same as Brazil. The first non freemason leader of our country started ruling in 1930.
>>
>>199161257
that bielefeld exist
>>
>>199161257
october seveth was an inside job
>>
>>199161869
Americans dollars have the same thingy but I still don't know what it's supposed to be.
>>
>>199161257
our president and everyone else in the plane were killed by Putin
>>
>>199162533
It's the Eye of Providence aka the All-Seeing Eye, it's one of the most known and common Masonic symbols.
>>
>>199162493
I believe it, but still, evidence?
9/11 could’ve been an inside job too, probably with Saudi and Israeli help.
>>
>>199161257
Our prime minister is secretly German, every person disagreeing with the general consensus is russian bot, catholic church hides evidence of pedophila in their clique (this one's a fact), 5G and wind power give children autism and cancer and all the usual COVID 19 theories.
>>
>>199162663
Ok I didn't know. But if it's in plain view like that it's literally official, nothing like a conspiracy...
>>
>>199162663
Good, we were part of the Illuminati when it was founded. We were the original Freemasons also.
>>
>>199161257
>Not really a conspiracy, but it’s not the government’s official narrative.
Some of our top politicians, business executives, and celebrities fucked minors at Epstein’s island. Similarly, many top politicians, business executives, and wealthiest people and big leaders of the western world have a meeting called the Bilderberg group. They sacrifice effigies of children and engage in compromising behavior like gay, extramarital sex or other stuff. They work together to ensure that everyone in the group stays in line so no insider will expose them and how they control over half the world.
>>
File: file.png (2.11 MB, 1280x720)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
That Macron and our president have a secret love affair.
>>
>>199162813
The sheeple still won't wake up though.
>>
>>199162747
>wind power give children autism
Tbf I wouldn't recommend to raise children near these giant wind turbines, they are audibly and visually oppressive, I'd be surprised if it didn't have a psychological impact.
>>
>>199162940
h-hot
>>
>>199162940
I didn't know he was bi.
>>
>>199161869
>>199162533
>>199162663
The coat of arms given to the city of Šiauliai, in the eastern part of Samogitia(west Lithuania) in 1791. The most influential and wealthiest people in the city were several highly successful Jewish businessmen at the time.
Coat of arms and extended rights to self-governance was granted by the governing bodies of the PLC to strengthen, modernize and democratize the state, hoping that would help it defens itself from the imperial powers surrounding it.

The eye of providence is a key feature. The bear is the coat of arms of the Samogitia region.
On the bottom it says 'in memory of Stanisław II August'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanis%C5%82aw_August_Poniatowski

Various versions of this same coat of arms were used ever since then.
>>
File: file.png (1.25 MB, 1280x872)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>199163088
I believe it, too. Most people in the EU probably don't pay attention to EU foreign policy concerning Moldova, but we have been getting a lot of preferrential treatment pushed by France in particular; frequent visits by Macron; many speeches addressed to various EU bureaus in favour of Moldova, etc.
>>199163244
He is hag-sexual.
>>
black people have big penises
>>
File: wp2216129-2461950620.jpg (756 KB, 3507x2480)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
>>199163264
We are the true Illuminati+Freemasons my bother

Verification not required.
>>
>>199163264
We were part of all Protestant movements that happened. We also joined the Illuminati itself.
>>
That the vikings discovered New Zealand before the murries and that the New Zealand government covered up Viking runes and coins being found in the bush.
>>
>>199161480
All our Founding Fathers were freemasons.

Also the Kiwanis run the modern world.
>>
>>199163600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17up5oYv1hU
>>
File: Siauliaiantspaudas1805.png (112 KB, 279x300)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>199163264
After this was granted, the stamp for the city was absurdly large on documents. To emphasize the new administrative importance in the region of Samogitia. Some nobles even complained that it obstructed documents too much.
The stamp featured the coat of arms and text in Polish:
>PIECZĘC MAGISTRATV MIASTA I.K.M. RZ•PLTEY SZAWEL STOLECZNEGO X.Z.
>Stamp of his royal highness, the stamp of the ŠIauliai city magistrate, capital of the Samogitian Duchy of the Republic.

After the Russian empire occupied these territories, their imperial coat of arms was superimposed as the central piece of the CoA, the bear and eye remaining on the bottom. The calf and the message in memory of Poniatowski was removed.

After many in the city and it's surrounding participated in rebellions trying to rid themselves of the tzar, the CoA was replaced to just the Russian imperial one.
After tzarist rule multiple Polish and Lithuanian iterations followed.
https://lt.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%A0iauli%C5%B3_herbas

Soviets removed the eye from the pyramid. Seemingly very intentionally, as that was the only thing that was changed, saying that the eye was very much unsuited with soviet ideology and the motif was replaced for one that illustrated the sun.

After Lithuania regained independence, it quickly restored the eye.
>>
File: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (446 KB, 720x726)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>199161480
Our very money has madonic symbology
Annut coeptis= He favors our undertakings

Novus ordo seclorum= New World Order
>>
File: siauliai region.png (216 KB, 534x249)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>199163479
>>199163574
I hear you, my Illuminati Freemason brothers.
It is very prominent here in Šiauliai and our surrounding towns. Also, on our churches. We are a beacon
>>
>>199161257
>What conspiracy theories do countrymen believe in your countrey?

Some of my Landsleute believe that Russian did north stream II if this count.
Some even believe the state Germany doesn't exist because of some irrational reasons.
>>
>>199163773
>>199161480
>>199162157
All of us shall inherit the Earth together, brothers.
The hands of the Masons must join as one... now all together.

Lift me up
Put me above jail
But put me below skies, below crimson skies
Undress me from these rags
Shake me and watch me glow
Foundations cracking under the wisdom of our steps
Lift me up and shake me low
Shake and glow and life will be saved
Time is mine, ignore the blind
It won´t be long till the writing is gone
And time will fly
A burden on life lifted high and precisely through wisdom and war
Wisdom and war
Braided veins
Can turn to gold
Smoke and stone
Will claim the skies and open all whose eyes are blind
The tempter is behind thee, and cowers through the throes
The sands that drank from blood, to rivers that flow beyond
And time will fly
The tied hands of man and you will understand through the pains of rebirth
Time is mine, the choking of seas
I won´t be wrong when the scriptures are gone
And time will fly
Deplete the eyes
Walk through the skies
In the memories of old
We´ll blow it all away
And time will fly
The tied hands of man and you will understand through the pains of rebirth
Time is mine, the choking of seas
I won´t be wrong when the scriptures are gone
And time will fly
>>
>>199163908
Based Šiauliai brother
>>
>>199161257
Some shit about one of the political parties running "troll farms" I guess?
No idea if it's true or not, haven't looked very far into it, but when I first read about it I interpreted it as a farm that breeds like actual mythological trolls.
Why couldn't that have happened? It'd be fucking funny.
>>
>>199161304
story?
>>
>>199164364
Olof Palme conspiracy theories
>>
>>199163600
My Dads big into that, I am too
>>
File: 1590702876641.png (65 KB, 378x357)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>199164308
>I interpreted it as a farm that breeds like actual mythological trolls.
>>
>>199161257
>prime minister Yitzhak Rabin was actually assassinated by the Shin Bet (Israeli FBI) instead of a right wing fanatic
>oct 7 was allowed to happen due to treason
>general covid conspiracy
last one is true thoughbeit
>>
>>199165220
all three are true
>>
File: 1689029916179252.gif (3.07 MB, 236x498)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB GIF
>>199164553
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Olof_Palme#Murder_theories
JESUS
>>
>>199165350
In the first one an undercover Shabak officer was encouraging it to entrap other extremists, but I haven't been convinced that they actually fired the shot/wanted it to happen.

The second one is more interesting, but once again I don't see a motive. All the high-ranking officers including Halevi that were connected to it in anyway are going to get kicked out of the IDF and publicly blacklisted once the final report comes out. The Arab savagery would then radicalize Israelis to become more right wing and oppose the Leftist establishment goals of 2SS and making Israel into a state for all its citizens, if that's the angle you're taking. If the reason is to depose Bibi, then they're shooting themselves in the face doing it, the Judicial reform was enough to smear him.
>>
>>199165220
We’ve got some similar stuff in Amercia.
>FBI killed MLK
>CIA killed JFK
>9/11 theories
>Ted Kaczynski turned into the Unabomber after MK Ultra (His message is still true though).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.