[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: America.jpg (324 KB, 1078x1074)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
What is it like living in the USA as a young adult? Everyone i speak to from there seems to say that it is garbage and they have to cope with drugs.

A lot of people in my country want to escape to Europe, is that the same in America?
>>
>>199164717
>Everyone i speak to from there seems to say that it is garbage and they have to cope with drugs.
You mean /pol/tards like pic related?
Anyway you probably have it better in Australia, there are far more people emigrating there from Europe, not the other way around.
>>
>>199164902
No i dont mean polGODS. A great deal of people just seem increasingly disenfranchised. You see it manifest on tiktok and other normgroid spaces as well, though they struggle to articulate what the issue is (Jewish) but they can still feel the increasing discomfort and stress.
>there are far more people emigrating there from Europe, not the other way around.
Maybe so. There is a German cutie always at the Hungry Jacks drivethrough to serve me my midnight sloppa with a smile. Would love to coom in her oneday.
>>
>>199164717
its great, but we are getting priced out of a lot of the great stuff currently. NO MORE cheap traveling, eating, drinking and partying for us, time to get fit and start walking around
>>
>>199164717
It’s only garbage if you’re retarded. People here LOVE to spend money then complain when they don’t have it. Income inequality absolutely insane, but you can still live. Rent and cars are both expensive, but a cheap used car is still a good option and I’m in a well off area and can still find rent for $850/month. I think it’s mainly society that’s fucked up. It’s mostly because of wokeness, but also because ‘so many people’ have mental issues or use drugs. I don’t believe that many people have mental issues, it’s all self inflicted because they are lost and don’t know what to do with themselves. Drugs are a bandaid that typically make any problem worse while letting you hide from it for a little while. We still rank among the happiest countries in the world.
>>
>>199164717
This is how it is in shitholes like the Midwest. Dating is easy if you're in a place young people want to be
>>
>>199165770
The Midwest doesn’t have a lot of jobs, but they’re still there. There’s no new jobs, so you’re just replacing people who leave. There’s plenty of young people everywhere, it won’t be like the big cities where there’s a majority of young people, but they are still there. Look at college towns or tourist towns, there’s tons of those in the Midwest.
>>
>>199165631
The internet has always been like that, I don't see it getting any worse in fact places like reddit were even more negative during the Trump presidency. Also TikTok is a PsyOp'ed shithole, I would never use it.
>>
>>199164717
People say that sorta stuff here
In reality he's too much of a loser
Improve in life and you will start to see the better women
Get a good job stop clubbing and stop acting low
>>
>>199166234
>Get a good job stop clubbing and stop acting low
Brother, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>199166270
What I'm saying is when you become higher you start seeing higher women. This works.
I am high and above and this happened to me.
Please don't let the internet and your circumstances psyop the good women out of your life. Yes the internet is one of the leading factors here
>>
>>199164717
I've never feel like I'm talking to people, it just feels like we are both speaking out loud. I like talking to people older than me because they seem more determined, yet I feel extremely bad for them because I feel like they were robbed of something. I always avoid conversation with people my parents' age because I didn't have good parents and people their age scare me. All American activities seem to aim at allowing them to scroll some slop for 4 hours a night. I've really only ever resonated with foreigners and mexicans, I just blame that on the language barrier and the fact that mexicans in the midwest feel alien sometimes which we've been able to bond over.
Most young adults abuse some substance and feign mental illnesses.
No one genuinely talks about politics, race, etc, etc as a young adult yet it is understood that it is all we talk about; cities were burnt down over some black guy just years ago and even mentioning his name makes you look like a freak.
To understand an American, take Culture of Narcissism and amplify almost everything said. To understand America, imagine an especially poorly run circus.
>>
>>199164717
it's pretty similar to australia unless you're poor. if you're poor it's the thunderdome.
>>
>>199164717
>Everyone i speak to from there seems to say that it is garbage and they have to cope with drugs.
I live in Utah and so its more the opposite unless you're an apostate. I went to a backyard party last week and imagine doing all the things you'd do for fun as kids but just as an adult. So s'mores, pool party, games. The girl I was with was this girl that friendzoned me but actually wants to hang out and would be sad if we didn't. She's an autistic weeb and the least healthy thing about her is she dresses up in Lolita dresses for fashion and therefore knows about stuff like "sissies" and doesn't judge them for it.
>>
Why are unitedstatians so fucking blind? The US is filled with 10/10 women
>>
>>199166494
Subversion. The reason is subversion.
>>
>>199166494
Lol no. American zoomer women are whales and the non whales are angling to either become twitch whores or onlyfans whores.
t. knower
>>
>>199166494
70% of women are overweight or obese
>>
>>199166574
This
>>
>>199166494
>this is your brain on white fever
>>
>>199166092
I live in Kansas and there are a lot of hot young blond zoomer twinks around me especially working service jobs
>>
>>199166820
>>199166885
>>199166914
Okay, so WHERE ARE THE FATTIES??? I live in small, shrinking, drive-by town where most young adults want to move out as soon as they can. AND YET I can’t help but see that every woman under 30 is at least not fat, but even in shape. I go to the store, it’s always skinny, sometimes even tall women, I go for a walk, it’s the same story, I hang out with friends and the girls aren’t fat. I know the statistics, but I haven’t seen them played out in real life.
>>
>>199167043
What state. I went to the midwest aka white america and the only thin woman I saw was from unironically an out if towner from seattle there for an agri business conference.
>>
>>199167093
Michigan, and this state is well known to have a ton of fatties. Lots of older people sure are fat, but younger women? I don’t see it. Definitely more younger men but very few women. I guess I see them in Detroit but that’s mostly black women and they get fat easily because of all the fast food.
>>
>>199164717
The Americans are not alright
>>
>>199167241
i cannot imagine having to live around bl*ck "people". i dunno how you guys cope with it
>>
>>199165770
over for flyoverstatecels
>>
>>199167616
Link? I want to read it
>>
>>199169525
Sure, behold American behaviour at its finest. Just replace "DOT" with an actual .

https://www
DOT naughtyposts.com/57923/im-36-and-pregnant-with-my-17-year-old-sons-baby-need-advice
>>
i have spent extensive periods of time in europe, america, and australia and i can assure you they're all shit and everyone in each place secretly thinks the other places are better
>>
>>199169717
Holy fuck lmao, thanks. Got a link for this one too?
>>
>>199169761
https://www DOT rawconfessions.com/confession/show/i-think-my-son-got-me-pregnant-again
>>
>>199169855
not clicking the link to a deranged fetish site where people post incest fanfics
says a lot about you that you even managed to find such a thing in the first place
>>
>>199169855
Whoops, meant to reply to >>199169817
>>
>>199165755
>It’s only garbage if you’re retarded. People here LOVE to spend money then complain when they don’t have it
This is pretty much everywhere tbf
>>
>>199164902
same here desu
>>
>>199165631
>hang with your circlejerk
>cry and complain when they start influencing you and your thoughts.

You're the author of your own misery anon.
>>
>>199166574
how do you know sbout svn? are you a boomer?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Subversion
>>
I mean, life can be pretty chaotic and unpredictable. Obviously, the experience varies from person to person. Economically, things are harder than they used to be though. There are fewer winners.
>>
>>199166494
The median age in most states and cities is like 45.
>>
I grew up in the Rust Belt and moved to the Mid-Atlantic as an adult. My experience in the Rust Belt was a wasteland with a lot of drug problems. In the Mid-Atlantic, it was basically suburbs filled with boomers and rapidly filling with Hispanics. The only place there was any vital signs was in the big city. It’s where all the girls were, all the jobs were, anyone who was successful was there. Problem with that place is it was overrun with lunchtime rowdy people. I actually moved back to my college town because I couldn’t take it and that’s been just as miserable just because it sucks being a single guy in a college town older than 21.

So that’s been my young person experience. Seems like it’s better for people moving to places like Austin and Miami.
>>
I swear every woman my age has a tattoo
I feel like I'm going insane
>>
>>199172912
Sounds kino tho
>>
>>199172808
No its not. All the young people are in the cities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.