[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7490.jpg (106 KB, 700x1051)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Sweet tea edition
>>
aahhhhhh
>>
Ahhhh indeed. Sweet tea is refreshing
>>
File: gif-2.gif (3.31 MB, 640x360)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB GIF
>>
wanna blogpost
>>
I make sweet tea with earl grey.
>>
>>199169798
Go for it.
>>199169826
Ah? Idk how that will turn out with the bergamot flavor
>>
>>199169949
I cant hinds
>>
>>199169984
Why? What's the problem? There's like half of dozen people on Dixie that blog post in jest at the least. You're a free man. Exercise your right to the 1st amendment.
>>
>>199170073
Because it's fag shit
>>
For me it's unsweet tea.
>>
Hinds have u ever been to a rave?
>>
>>199170096
Oh I see. Well I can't say I'll agree with it but if you're wanting to share, I'll try to keep an open mind.
>>199170109
No I've never been to a rave. I've never enjoyed large social settings much.
>>
>>199170103
Not even with honey or lemon? Or milk?
>>
>>199170197
With lemon is good, most places will put lemon in it anyway. I don't think you can get either commonly up here, which is strange because I've seen it in upstate New York.

Maybe I'll make some tomorrow, what is a common tea brand to use?
>>
>>199170264
Typically if I'm not in a rush, I'll try to earnestly deliberate over the brands I can choose from based on the flavor I'm looking for. In the south, they often sell boxes with 50+ bags. Typically those end up being what you'll make sweet tea pitchers from. But if I'm doing a cup singular, I'll probably go with an English Breakfast tea of higher quantity. The brand could be local or common as Lipton for a large pitcher or less common for single cups.
>>
>>199170343
The only thing you and every son of a bitch posting here under the US flag knows how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here. You believe that men can give birth. Anyone competent at your workplace has been replaced by a DEI hire. Go kneel to George Floyd and set yourself on fire for Palestine
>>
>>199169949
it's good
>>
>>199170932
I've never had cold bergamot. I should try it some time and find out if it's good.
>>
dixiebros where should I visit in the US for southern hospitality and sweet tea? is georgia the best?
>>
>>199171093
Depends what kind of activities you want. GA has a lot of large cities and if you like cities there are many cities to visit. If you want a quaint experience with more locals visit smaller cities.
>>
hmmm
I seem to have fallen asleep at the computer again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.