[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepenewspaper.jpg (10 KB, 228x221)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Asking western europeans, anyone else cringe when someone from an european shithole goes "us europeans". Like youre not part of the club chill out. Like youre from Slovakia what the fuk are you talking about? Or a greek saying hes western because muh culture please stop larping. Theres a clear divide between europe and "europe"
>>
And no, youre not central european. Youre eastern european.
>>
Agree
>>
>>199169641
Europeans are nothing but the dogs of Muslims. They have established themselves as the ruling class in Europe, they live there, but are not subject to European laws or values, while native Europeans like yourself exist to serve them and must placate their every whim
>>
>>199169641
Am I europe or "europe"
>>
>>199169641
Which am I? Can I join the club?
>>
>>199169641
It’s even funnier in the US. If there’s a store or some other facility called “European store” or something similar it means that the owners are from some shitty country like Bulgaria or Romania. Actual Europeans go with their country.
>>
>>199170609
>>199170625
The border between europe and shitrope is sweden, denmark, germany austria italy. Exception being finland. Anything east of that is "how do you do fellow europeans" territory
>>199170640
Yeah, made in EU=bulgarian or romanian
>>
>>199169641
us whites
>>
>>199169641
Damn even yt peepo hate other yt peepo
>>
>>199169641
This is the truth.
And as a half Russian I laugh at these Baltic niggas telling me how white and European they are.
Nigga did your country sign the concert of Europe ? Did it defeat Napoleon or Hitler ?
Who the fuck are you again ? Hiding behind German, Greek, Italian accomplishments.
I am Greek Russian. I ve got Dostoyevsky and Socrates in my bloodlines who the fuck are you niggas ? Lebron James’ benchwarmers.
Usually these shitholes hide behind the European label and look like clowns.
You know who you are.
Slovakia is relatively fine but the baltics and the other butthurtbelters are the clown show.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.