[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: based.png (52 KB, 598x783)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS
>>
>>199179055
KINO
>>
>>199179055
Wololo
>>
>If the indians can invade my island without permission, I can invade their silly little island.
>>
>>199179055
Peak kino
>>
I had no idea about this island. Why haven't we used it for chemical weapons testing
>>
>>199179055
Lmfao. Will be hilarious when he's in Indian prison
>>
>>199179055
The anglo beast marches on
>>
>>199179197
It'll be even funnier because the island is administered by the enwards state of India we'll known for police brutality and the largest custodial deaths.
I hope he gets saved by our navy instead of getting caught by them.
>>
File: fakta.jpg (81 KB, 645x619)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
North Sentinelese aren't Indians. The islands were settled from Sumatra in Indonesia 40000 years ago.
>>
>>199179055
I hope he livestreams it.
>>
>>199179055
isnt this the taliban guy?
>>
>>199179242
>The islands were settled from Sumatra
Madagascar. They're Austronesians who sailed from the southern tip of Africa to these regions then moved on to what is now Indonesia. The PNG people are descendent from them.

The Auatraloids on the other hand sailed from east Africa earlier settled in the same regions then moved on to what is now Australia.
>>
>literally talking like the kid who dies first in adventure movies

lmao this nigga
>>
>>199179362
How the fuck did the Sentinelese forget how to make boats.
>>
>>199179241
>I hope he gets saved by our navy instead of getting caught by them.
nah your navy should make him "vanish"
>>
>>199179362
I don't know what you're trying to explain here but none of it makes sense
>>
File: 1719652083291190.jpg (61 KB, 663x739)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
kek, based retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whS2nVcuH30
>>
>>199179055
>I intend to make peaceful contact
>in a place armour and with a flamethrowere
kek
>>
>>199179410
Same reason why they still haven't sent another man to the moon with the same tech or why indoor plumbing was a scarcity here until 2014 kek
>>199179436
Two different groups of people from two ends of the same continent traveled by boats across the frozen ocean 50,000-40,000 years ago to settle in the same regions. One group settled in south east Asia the other settled in regions of India that broke off and became Australia. The Sentinel people are the ones that settled in SEA while the Aboriginals of Australia were the ones that settled in southern India later mixing with the Dravidians.
>>
In the sweltering summer of '24, Lord Miles was brutally raped by Pradeep-Long-Dick and his tribe of 6 men and 1 woman.
>>
literally who
>>
>>199179055
Can't wait until they tip him over like a turtle and bash his head in with a rock.
>>
>>199179521
Those who want peace prepare for war.
>>
Spanish conquistadors energy
>>
>>199179567
the oceon is not frozen silly, the water level is just much lower
>>199179362
>Austronesians who sailed from the southern tip of Africa to these regions
austronesian is from south china
abo and dravidian are negrito
>>
>>199180201
>the oceon is not frozen silly, the water level is just much lower
Ackshually, the first part is a misconception. The oceans were frozen into a solid landmasses of ice that eased migration patterns of ice age tribes and animal but that doesn't mean there were no oceans at all of course.
>austronesian is from south china
Sort of true. The Taiwanese Aborigines are a different group who also mixed with them. But the OG Austronesians were actually from Africa.
Abbos and Dravidians are proto-Caucasoids that got chariot raped by aR1ans.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.