[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: many_smoke_pepe.jpg (291 KB, 1024x892)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
Why do sex havers want to be incels now? Why do they say things like "I had sex 10 years ago but i'm basically an incel now"? Not long ago they'd make fun of incels but now they want to be incels.
>>
i too like to make up scenarios in my head to get mad about
>>
>>199180649
Incel does not mean virgin you fucking retard.
>>
people are realizing that promiscuity and casual sex is giving people neurological damage and destroying reference points making them incapable of being satiated for a long time and destroying their capacity for long-term happiness and making them inelligeble for marriage methinks
>>
Society as a whole is becoming terminally online now that everybody has social media and 24/7 handheld high speed internet access. Just look at the redditor magapedes bragging about lurking /pol/ back in 2017 and then you would've realized it's all over and youre better off going outside and organically meeting people if you want to remain an outlier.
>>
>>199180730
>have lots of sex
>suddenly "can't" have sex anymore
>bro i'm totally an incel now
>>
>>199180853
What the fuck do you think involuntary celibate means? If you want to identify as virgin then do that.
>>
>>199180901
semantics, nobody means that when they say incel
>>
>>199180919
All the things you speak about, modern dating app culture, etc. applies to me as well. I just happened to be born before all that, so I had a relatively normal upbringing before society went to shit.
>>
>>199180956
right, you still had sex thoughbeit, whereas i have never ever, you will never be a real incel
>>
>>199180983
You are conflating virgin with incel again.
>>
incel = weirdo who uses imageboards
being a virgin has nothing to do with that
>>
>>199181104
I know what you are trying to say, but you're trying to shoehorn a conventionally understood idea of the word to fit your circumstances. You will never be a real incel simple as. Even if you're currently "involuntary celibate" you're a knock off at best. You're nothing like me. You're not ugly, you're not a retard, you've kissed, held hands and put your penis inside a vagina.
>>
>>199181155
This
>>
>>199181201
No, you are retard. See >>199181155
This is what people mean when they colloquially say "incel", weirdos that post shit online and hate women and niggers. You are just a virgin incel.

>You're nothing like me. You're not ugly, you're not a retard, you've kissed, held hands and put your penis inside a vagina.
You would have too if you had been born before the internet like me and your parents.
>>
>>199181251
you've been co-opted by normalfags, such as the P*lak itt. You will never be a real incel.
>>
>>199181251
I don't hate women but I hate niggers and I consider myself to be incel
>>
>>199180745
>people are realizing that promiscuity and casual sex is giving people neurological damage and destroying reference points making them incapable of being satiated for a long time and destroying their capacity for long-term happiness and making them inelligeble for marriage methinks
>Implying people can have sex anytime they want
>Implying sex is a thing that people do
>Implying you've seen these people have sex in person
>>
>>199180649
>10 years ago
>>199180853
>lots of sex
Which is it?
>>
>>199181290
No, you are just angry at non-virgins, instead of being angry at society for normalizing a culture that makes young men insecure and lonely. Do you think your grandfather went around and worried whether he was "beta" or had a microdick? Do you think your great grandfather was aiming for the sigma grindset?

The difference between you and me is simply that I was born in a time before the internet, when I went to a party, I was at worst the 15th pick of someone there. Now, girls can open an app and pick between thousands, so you automatically get bumped down on their priority list.
>>
>>199181328
I consider myself as a Chad too, but still a KHHV subhuman ricecel.
>>
>>199181429
>when I went to a party
sorry but i can't read your posts anymore
>>
>>199181420
It's perfectly possible to have lots of sex and then not have sex for 10 years
>>
>>199181442
and that's ok, if you feel like a chad you are a chad
>>
>>199181460
So incel means friendless too now, huh? Man, hate to break it to you, but you're not an incel, you're just a miserable loser.
>>
>>199181537
yes yes insult me some more i've heard it all from you fakecels
>>
>>199181537
this
the "incels" now are just extreme losers and they stole the incel term for themselves
>>
>>199181564
I mean, you're the one clearly lashing out against other incels instead of being angry with society. Show your nose.
>>
>>199181613
you will never be a real incel
>>
>>199181633
How old are you? Because I'm willing to bet that I've actually gone longer without sex than you have, kiddo.
>>
>>199181662
early 30s
>>
>>199180649
A woman (hot blonde) complained to me that she has not had sex for 2 months.
>>
>>199181698
>was in the proximity of a femoid
you will never be a real incel either
>>
>>199181765
this desu
>>
I only leave my room to shit, have no friends and the only woman I talk to is my mother. You ''incels'' are chads compared to me
>>
>>199181698
I don't hate women or express rage towards anyone but myself
but God damn, when I feel both sexual frustration and the need for love and romantic contact, which I had never experienced, and then hear something like that from a person who complains about not having it for a month or two, it just fills me with dread.
Hanging around with sexhavers was a mistake.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.