[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is USA a terrorist country?
>>
Why is this even a question.
>>
>>199183317
Our forefathers were revolutionaries and their enemy was corruption so you tell me
>>
File: 1670031943457686.png (616 KB, 881x513)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>199183317
usa here. I am a true believer in the bill of rights. I think this makes me the first living person in this country though. America is a glownigger country. Nevermind the actual joggers this country is founded to topple monarchies. history is written by the winners so they will censor and ban for saying it but america was behind basically every monarchical dynasty toppling, from the french revolution to the spanish one, to the russian one. I dont know whether the loxism and cannibalism rituals where always there too but TL:DR yes we're unironically all a bunch of dumb terrorists.
>>
OP asking rhetorical question for 199183317th times.
>>
>>199183317
Imperialist
>reeeeee, they're the same
no
>>
they were slave owners and talked about freedom lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.