[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Obviously, the Japanese and English titles are completely different.
The title "China" was obviously created for a Western audience.

The title "China" was obviously created for a Western audience, because in their hearts, Westerners want war between China and Japan.
>>
Why do American youtubers hire Naruto voice actors and put Japanese dubs on them?
I hate that and can't watch American videos.
>>
>>199183475
no we don't. In the heart of the west we fear this more than anything because it's probably the only thing that will move this country to war that doesn't result in mass depopulation of our countries draft officers. I sincerely hope you arm yourselfs because it seems inevitable that after japanese art cant be corrupted the tantrum throwing loxists willl just false flag you next.
>>
I can't stand Mr.beast videos.

He splurges a lot of money and makes video adding Naruto's voice for japanese viewers.

Is this happening in other countries?
>>
>>199183686
Liar.

The US want China down by using Japan.
>>
>>199183913
nobody in charge of the US cares about china or japan. They just want the white population dead.
>>
>>199184062
everyone in charge of the US cares about china or japan. They just want the yellow population dead
>>
>>199184179
This

If the US doesn't care about Japan or China, why was the US bugging Japan?

WikiLeaks exposed it.
>>
>>199184288
I'm saying that the US doesn't have the goal of picking on you, they have the goal of using you to goad the american public into a suicidal asian conflict that they false flagged.
>>
>>199183475
The ability for uploaders to add localised titles for different language was a severe mistake.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.