[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240630_154139.jpg (1.3 MB, 1920x1920)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
This shop is by the road on the countryside with no one working there or taking the money, they trust you to put it in a box or transfer it to their account. Does this happen in your country?
>>
File: 20240630_154205.jpg (916 KB, 1920x1920)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
They sell fresh produce, pressed juice, seeds, strawberries etc.
>>
>>199184079
We had stores on the bus. Before that every morning there would be a milk car leaving milk for every farm, etc. It was called communism.
>>
this might work if the owner has fuck you money. almost a charity
>>
>>199184079
Yes, it was very common before the refugee crisis. Not anymore.
>>
>>199184079
Never seen a shop like that here, but we have something like this on hiking trails.
>>
I think there are places deep in the countryside that's still like this, but no way anyone in or near any city would do this.
>>
>>199184127
my seeds are also self service
>>
>>199184079
My 30 years of packages left on the doorstep streak without being stolen was ruined this year.
>>
They exist but are usually very small and in the middle of nowhere. And even though the rent is low and they don't have staff the prices are higher than shops in the middle of the capital.
>>
>>199184079
I've seen smallers kioks like that
>>
valldal?
>>
>>199184127
why are they providing chairs for jeets and arabs to shit up the shop more easily?
>>
>>199186430
The prices are higher precisely because it's in the middle of nowhere, it's like that whatever the country I guess.

And no of course we don't have that kind of store lel
>>
This does happen in my country just a couple dozen miles north of San Francisco
I won't tell you where so it doesn't get ruined by the melaninated tribes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.