[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0187.jpg (52 KB, 540x670)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Imagine having to revise a whole history with new concepts for a fake country like greece, romania, georgia or poland just because you dont want to accept that you dont have a cultural sphere and are naturally subject to other civilizations
>>
Motherfucker had like 20 meme european countries to pick and choose from and he went with some of the oldest distinct civilizations on the continent
>>
Are you that guy that was looking for an orthodox girlfriend
>>
I can't be ethnonationalist because i was always bullied by other finns and they have treated me shit always
>>
>>199188071
literally me.
>>
>>199188071
germany is a leftover shell of an artificial state created by an artificial state almost by chance because of what napoleon did when he ravaged your shithole
>>
>>199188071
It's easier than you think. You just have to take history and do a little trimming, a bunch of cherrypicking, focus excessively on a few key evens and refuse to acknowledge things that go against your narrative.
People are happy to swallow it up so you only have to worry about keeping some kind of internal consistency.
>>
>>199188110
What is the greek nation? What is greek culture? Where is it unique? What makes them different from the "romab" subject of the ottomans? Any "greek" influence on any culture is all post-ottoman.
>>
>>199188435
Germany is fake, its the european union, which represents the medieval western christian civilization
>>199188445
Romania? Thracians.
Albania? Illyrians.
Georgians? Colchians.
Greeks? Hellenes.
Turks? Ottomans.

Everything inbetween? Occupation.
Cultural commonalities? Pollution.
Shared language? Barbaric.
Previous ethnonyms? Lies.
>>
>>199189462
I think the balkan world has the option to remain under the boot of america and the EU, to unite as some "rumelia"-like entity, which is what all the people in that area called themselves on the basis of common culture before adopting the ethnonational view of historical revisionism, or to get obliterated by turkish neo-ottomanism
>>
>>199188110
...and poland
>>
>>199188110
Most of them only had distinct civilizations thousands of years ago and have since been subjects of superior Turkic culture to some degree
>>
>>199188247
Same, everyone on 4chan would be despised by their own countrymen if they knew what they say here, I dont get this cuckoldry, I find myself closer to some random 4chan anon than most of my countrymen
>>
>>199189588
>subjects of superior Turkic culture
They are turkic culture, this view of separating rulers and ruled in a civilization is a subtle type of historical revisionism
>>
>>199189572
You need to grow up
>>
>>199189467
countries change and history happens wowzers dude
>>
>>199189462
deal
>>
>>199188071
time to go back Mehmet
>>
mindbroken by denazification
>>
>>199188071
>you dont have a cultural sphere and are naturally subject to other civilizations
Classic projection
>>
>>199190188
>i am 1.88 roach
didnt know cockroaches grew that tall
>>
>>199196178
This isnt a bad thing, its what makes those people unique: what is georgian culture without greek orthodoxy? Without persianate clothing? Without turkic customs? Without soviet mentality?
>>
>>199190205
>countries change
Thats presupposing that a nation state is successive to every single statehood – discontinued throughout all of history until antiquity, which is wrong
>>
>>199198401
You just Greece is just a subject to greater civilizations in the OP. Make up your mind!
>>
>>199199447
*you just said
>>
>>199198401
I was just pointing out that saying Greece is "subject to a greater civilization and lacks a cultural sphere" seems to me like you projecting what is true for Germany onto other nations.
I could be wrong but that's what it seems like to me
>>
>>199188071
We border Lithuania (literally invented their laungage in 19th century), Belarus, Ukraine(both are 1918 inventions that speak russian dialect that is phased out by actual russian) and Slovakia (litteraly created in 1989) and you seriously choose us?
Greece and Georgia are even worse since they existed since fucking copper age. Only Romania has some credence to be Larpers with their whole "we Wuz Roman" revisionism.
>>
>>199198466
>which is wrong... because it just is, ok?
>>
File: IMG_2762.png (752 KB, 860x751)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>199199447
Compared to kikes and Slavs, everyone was successful
>>
>>199199817
nigger there are records of our language going back 2 the 15th century
>>
>>199198401
Actual civ that truly influenced us was Roman empire. Persian influence is left in loanwords, Turkish "customs" is non existant and soviet mentality got washed away with boomer generation. All of this because Georgians always managed to enrich themselves or add somethin of their own to foreign influence, such as chokha costume which has persian roots.
>>
>>199201058
Georgia was never part of the roman empire, youre just saying this because, ironically, youre currently EU, which descends from the rome-loving, western christian middle ages, which also proves my point, that your nation state is a historically artificial entity
>>
>>199200541
There are records of "Israel" going back to XXI century BC your point.
>>
>>199202085
They were vassal state and adopted Christianity faster then Rome itself.
>>
>>199202622
Georgia was a vassal state of armenia, which was a puppet state of iran
>>
>>199202085
colchis was for a long time part of the roman empire. iberia was more like a vassal. both romans and persians tried to facilitate their interests in the caucasus.

although first united Georgian kingdom apeared far earlier than German did in early 11th century. through the tripartite devision it fell in late 15th century and all of them continued to be a separate Georgian kingdom albeit under turkish and persian influence(but still christian). up until Russian empire.
>>
>>199202574
It's not something that has been "invented" you moron
our language has existed for centuries
>>
>>199205684
But not the written form or grammar thats polish made
>>
>>199207674
we had written from since 16th century
>>
>>199188071
Weird bait, germshit. We were here for a millenium, what's "fake" about it?
Could go extinct already?
>>
tfw i live in a country with nearly 900 years of political sovereignity
>>
>>199189532
that was called yugoslavia
>>
Greel people calling themselves romans only to start the greek bullshit is always weird to me. They are also oddly proud over having achieved jackshit in the last 2000 years
>>
>>199188071
How about israel huh rabbi wolfgang goldstein ben abraham
>>
yeah...
>>
Yeah I think uhh
>>
>>199203515
>>199202085
You should read more history. Also, georgia has solid and long history of statehood both in medieval and modern sense of this word. Youre schizo or just baiting.
>>
Germs talking about other countries is always peak hilarity
>>
File: immigrant roach.jpg (34 KB, 678x452)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>199188110
look at his flag and it all checks out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.