[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eu-us.png (97 KB, 1133x733)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
Do you think I could find an American who wants to come to the EU so we can exchange passports via marriage?

Have any of you ever done it or know of someone who did? What was it like? Where did you meet them?

I'm 25 m fit bi but don't really know how to make it happen.
>>
>>199191750
Why do you want US citizenship though? You'll have to pay taxes there for life no matter where you live and your passport is already strong
>>
>>199191750
I read that Spanish citizenship is the easiest to get through marriage, Spanish is also the easiest language for an american to learn so I think Spain is the route to go
>>
>>199192558
Yeah but I want to live there, it makes for me economically and in terms of lifestyle

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.