[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

paternity tests are illegal in france
>>
>>199195495
It's illegal to not have billingual packaging in Canada. Who's the real cuck here?
>>
Is that in case the kids a nigger?
>>
>>199195619
we have trilingual- sometimes quadrilingual+ packaging here THOUGH
>>
>>199195495
They're not, they have to be court ordered.
Why do you need a paternity test you fucking cuck?
>>
>>199196711
Because women are disgusting
>>
>>199195495
You vil raise m'bongo's son und you viñ be happy
>>
>>199196711
> they have to be court ordered.
In other words, they’re illegal. If I have to join the army to own a gun, does that make firearms not illegal?
>>
>>199196711
You can't order a consumer ancestry genetic test for yourself and your son though because it might reveal infidelity
in fact you can't even do it even if your wife agrees to it because the state suspects she might be unknowingly cheating and covers up for her just in case
>>
>>199196797
No, it means you have to join the army to own a gun.
>>199196800
You can't order an ancestry test because it will reveal ethnic origins and if that interests you it's because you're a fucking racist, and being racist is illegal. Nothing to do with infidelity.
If you're a cuck it's your problem to find out. If you're schizo enough to fuck up a completely fine relationship because you suspect infidelity, then you go to court and order a paternity test. Once you've found out you were the real father and you fucked up your relationship, you can make the wise move you should have made all along and hang yourself.

I don't know what the fuck you guys are about. It's not complicated, just don't be a fucking cuck. Is that so difficult?
>>
>>199196974
>kid comes out different color than you
>but you're a schizo if you want a paternity test
>>
>>199196974
Realistically, how hard is it for French fathers to go to Spain or Germany or Belgium or Switzerland or Italy and get paternity tests there without French courts finding out?
> just don't be a fucking cuck
That’s not up to you, that’s up to your wife, have empathy for your fellow men.
>>
File: 1709053281675381.png (61 KB, 211x244)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>199197137
>be white
>gf is white
>baby comes out black
>now I need a paternity test real quick
do Americans really?
>>
>>199197191
most Americans have black ancestry so you never know
>>
>>199195495
Same in Israel.
Jewish law states that bastards can't marry for 7 generations.
They can't even get DNA tests without a license.
>>
>>199197297
kill yourself
>>
>>199196974
>W-we aren't a nation of cucks! *buries head in the sand and outlaws paternity tests*
>Also fuck racists. *Bans collecting statistics based on race because they would make darkies look bad*
>>
>>199195673
Belarusian mozzarella I usually buy has like 14 languages on it...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.