[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7145.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
is it actually as wealthy/first world as the data suggests, or is it not so different from living in other middle eastern countries? what is life like there?
>>
Its sort of middle of the pack, its no Qatar where the govt pays you obscene amounts but there are no taxes etc, very cheap bills etc. Getting more and more westernized.
>>
>>199195780
it's nice if you're a man. if you're a women it's miserable.
t. has been there
>>
>>199195780
when i look at it on gsv it looks like native arab neighborhood are filthy rich but they also have a lot of poor (probably immigrant) hoods that look like slums almost
>>
everyone thinks that saudis are rich but in reality a lot of saudis barely get by being wagies

the ones you see flaunting their wealth are either princes or the kids of businessmen
>>
>>199195881
>but there are no taxes
Theres no income tax, but they have VAT
>>
>>199195780
its a shithole but not because of lack of wealth its because its full of s*udis
>>
>>199196224
why dont you go buy a harem with your obscene wealth instead of coming here
>>
>>199195780
It depends on your class.
>>
>>199195780
typical sand shithole
you made this thread like 4 times before
>>
>>199196424
Because he's an indian migrant worker.
>>
>>199196675
i've never made this thread before
>>
>>199195780
>is it actually as wealthy/first world as the data suggests
No, Saudi is the poorest country in the GCC, even other gulfies take a dig at us for being wagies, and having slums, the only reason it seems like it's rich is because brainless serfs here are too scared to complain.
>is it not so different from living in other middle eastern countries
It's not as bad as other MENA countries, it's safer and more stable.
>what is life like there?
Like every other place on Earth, great when you have money, miserable when you don't.
>>
>>199196765
and you're a somali uber driver

i can do that too
>>
I met two guys from saudi arabia in one of my job training that claimed they couldn't make ends meet
one had a 2020 mercedes Gelendwagen with all the bells and whistles, the other one had 3 convertibles
>>
>>199196801
What are lower class Saudis like?
I feel like it would be the worst country to be poor cause you can't even be hedonistic like poor fags are here
>>
File: 55667.jpg (64 KB, 1066x561)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>199196860
>>
>>199197108
yeah theres only one poster you retard
>>
>>199196967
>What are lower class Saudis like?
Some are tribalistic and arrogant, others are the equivalent of hood rats, poorer Shias on the east coast are very simple minded but they make do
>you can't even be hedonistic like poor fags are here
Well, you can, most of the Adrenaline-fueled drift videos you see online are done by poorer people here who also have a drug problem lel
>>
>>199197165
>>199196860
what are your thoughts on karak chai. i make mine with cardamom pods, cloves, ginger and heavy whipping cream. i give it a 15x boil to make it omega creamy
>>
>>199197947
i know you joke but its the most popular drink here

if you go to real bedouins they don't make karak, they only serve you red tea and arabic coffee
>>
>>199198485
i'm not joking. i normally don't care about tea, but karak chai is literally the best tea i've ever had. well, masala chai is extremely based, but too many spices. karak is simple to make and fucking gorgeous. i might go make a pot rn. the texture and flavor is insane

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.