[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: f90.jpg (92 KB, 1170x1560)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>be me
>call in sick 4 days ago
>suddenly everyone leaves me alone cause I am sick
>no responsibilities of helping friends and families
>dont have to go to work
>mfw have to work again tomorrow
what the fuck can I do bros... I want everyone to leave me alone, I love being sick, it's the only time I can just lay back and crack open a beer and play some vidya without feeling guilty for it
>>
>>199202317
Work is hell. That's a undeniable fact
It's impossible to be happy and have a job
>>
>>199202317
>neet life=no money but stress free
>wagie life=money but stressful
how have you not figured this out yet?
>>
>>199202657
Should I just start scamming people online?
>>
>>199202657
>>neet life=no money but stress free
lmao being a neet is having to constantly deal with the stresses of not having money and being considered subhuman by everyone you interact with. there is no winning, but at least waging gives you a fighting chance of acquiring 1. pussy and 2. material things, which ease the pain somewhat.
>>
>>199202685
Go for it, I'm not anybody's moral police. The problem is converting gift card codes into money, otherwise you'll just end up with a surplus of google play and netflix subscriptions.
>>199202740
>deal with the stresses of not having money and being considered subhuman by everyone you interact with
neets just pirate their entertainment and don't give a fuck about people's opinions.
>>
>>199202839
can you pirate an apartment to live in too or do you have to grovel before your parents. if you have no shame leeching off of them then fine, but im a normal person and can't stand it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.