[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 57648967898760.jpg (16 KB, 241x209)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Europeans can LITERALLY pay a hot gypsy girl $20 and have sex, yet they claim to suffer.
>>
>>199202561
what if the gypsy curses their weiner?
>>
>>199202561
They don't even have to pay the gypsy. They could have a gypsy harem if they wanted one.
>>
File: pepecool.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1024)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>199202561
that´s actually true to be honest. There is a "Laufhaus" / public brothel just 1mile away from my home and there are like 2-3 gypsie girls in front of it that offer service but the service is super shit, they scam you, after 2 minutes they will just go away no matter if you cummed or they will call 20 cousins, uncles that beat you up and steal your money.

So i dont take this service. I go inside the brothel because it´s actually safe but even tho most hookers after 10 minutes they say ay ay you need to cum now time is running out NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU PAID... it´s just roboter sex in and out in and out with condom, no feelings, most hookers dont even allow you to touch titties or pussy.

I mean it´s okay, better than nothing, but it´s not really good deep sex like with a real girlfriend
>>
>>199202561
>$20
more like $250
>>
>>199202849
sounds like a... humiliation ritual
>>
>>199202561
>$20
If a whore is asking for less than what a therapist would, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>199202849
No GFE in Germany?
>>
>>199202561
I've only seen like 2 hot gypsies in my entire life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.