[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5495.png (311 KB, 1099x1012)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
my parents and I moved into our current house in 2001 and we were the 4th owners at least. It was built in the early 60s. Does this happen iyc? Yesterday was probably the first time I really pondered the fact that the house that I have lived in since i was a toddler had several other families living in it for years. I like the japanese style better
>>
My great grandfather built this house with his own hands. I'm the 4th generation living here, but I'll probably sell it when the time comes.
>>
>>199206976
LTXSOY
>>
>>199206976
That’s kino
>>
>>199206245
Is this really rare by burger standards?
>>
>>199206245
the building i grew up in was built in the 1840s
it was nice, better than where i live now
>>
>>199207942
Not many people live in new construction/family estate
>>
>>199207942
yes. most people get kicked out at around 18-20 and end up renting for the rest of their lives.
>>
dont care

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.