[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702176272710.jpg (89 KB, 800x828)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
But is it good or bad? We'll find out soon.
>>
>>199209167
The US doesn't deserve Ukraine as her ally. What the US did to Ukraine is terrible. If the US want to win ASEAN's support, they must go all in in Ukraine and gave them F35s this year along with unlimited supply and equipment. But they don't, and if they do this to a european country that had proven itself, whhile giving wasrael an "ally" that is a literal net negative in every sense free unlimited support. imagine how they will treat brown jungle chinks? Even Taiwan, the hub of the world's semiconductor is getting the pinoy treatment. Its clear the US is a bad ally, I'd rather kneel down to chinks and enjoy some economic development than become westoid cannon fodder. I mean if you see youtube, you can already see US glowwies are spinning a narrative to move SEA towards the US in their beef with china. Not happening.
>>
>>199209167
>burma
weren't they just couped by chinese aligned junta? surely this should be redder
>>
>>199209275
What is this indog babbling about?
>>
>>199209275
you WILL align with the US and you WILL be happy
>>
>>199209167
Who fucking cares? Your country is like in irrelevant category like most of the Asia, all of the Afrika and South America and all these irrelevant countries nobody cares about. Every time I see post about some election or political thing in there I like what the hell man who gives a fuck I'm just fed up with this useless shit on this board, these threads belong in /bant due to their irrelevancy
>>
>>199209423
True
We have no choice
>>
>>199209462
t. gets his shit pushed in by an irrelevant 404 country that isn't even real (in his mind)
>>
>>199209275
Look at it this way though. China is not yet proven to be a trustworthy partner. If they suddenly decide one of us has something they want, nothing stops them from making us a target instead. Especially if the US world order declines further, they may have far less incentive to be nice.

It's better to keep the door to US support open as a back-pocket possibility. Even a weakened US can be a necessary counterweight. If not them, then who?
>>199209366
It's a public opinion poll. Plus the junta's hold is not exactly rock solid.
>>
File: 1696617362757826.png (88 KB, 861x914)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
They should elect Obama again if they want our sapport.
>>
File: 1710527100671.jpg (37 KB, 689x445)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>199209552
Why do you guys like him so much?
>>
>>199209462
Norway was seen as irrelevant before WW2 but turns out their existence was vital during the war, as a hub of supplying metal from Sweden to Germany and a place of early nuclear weapon research. Without the sabotage Germany might won the war.

You don't underestimate any nations importance, they could be the vital point when the war broke out even if they seems to be irrelevant right now.
1/3 of the world trade is flowing through this region, any distruption or blockade could be disastrous for every single human being.
>>
>>199209592
He lived here once

die to the man on the left
>>
>>199209632
Do you mean "death to the"? You don't like Widodo? What did he do
>>
>>199209167
>recklessly claims ASEAN South China Sea territory
>ASEAN begins to align with you
How does he keep winning?
>>
>>199209167
Why is this happening? The news keep telling me that ASEAN is going to war with China, and that Philippines will be the first wave to attack China, with weapons supplied out of US bases in their country.
>>
>>199209552
TWO Obamas!?
>>
The main battle field of ww3 is Asia
>>
>>199210218
US is seen as increasingly chaotic and unreliable and there is conservative resentment over them pushing social activism in the region. Meanwhile China is investing in rail projects, selling affordable cars, and their games and movies are getting popular.

But I think the Chinese path is a bit overly gilded, once we see a real crisis and the CCP play their hands, there will be a better idea of what to expect from China and whether working with them is a good idea.

Though I should note that what with SEA being a less democratic region, public opinion polls are way less useful in reflecting what our foreign policies will be. It doesn't matter if 90% of the pop love or hate China if the elite see things differently.
>>
>>199209462
Truth nuke
>>
>>199210218
philippines didn't change
>>
>>199210583
Nah, I just thought there'd be more ASEAN unity.
>>
>>199209167
All of ASEAN should join BRICS+ like we did
>>
>>199211722
What does BRICS even do?
>>
>>199211175
>there'd be more ASEAN unity
Most ASEAN cunts have their own agendas to pursue + we're not economically strong as a bloc to solidify our own influence.
At best, all we can do is play of China and the US against each other.

>>199211722
>BRICS
>>
>>199211722
>Broke Retards In need of Chinese Support
>>
>>199211722
Found the mainlander immigrant
>>
>>199210411
>Though I should note that what with SEA being a less democratic region, public opinion polls are way less useful in reflecting what our foreign policies will be. It doesn't matter if 90% of the pop love or hate China if the elite see things differently.
This is how you see the contrast with flips and viets despite both having similar opinion poll results. Viet elite is cozing up with China a lot more especially with Trong purging liberals while flips chimp out at China.
>>
>>199211722
Your in BRICS???
>>
>>199212727
southern elites like Duterte were cozying up to China, but the current president is northern elite and old time pro-US because they have lots of properties there.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.