[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1695525029879405.jpg (125 KB, 669x800)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
We, as a capitalist society, should find a way to force NEETs to get a job. Like in obligatory service in army, but in normal jobs. That's the only way to solve the NEET problem.

Please send this idea to your presidents.
>>
File: 16510.jpg (20 KB, 290x390)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>199216810
FUCK OFF
>>
Agreed. Dead weight needs to be forcefully utilized in some way. Simple labor is easy, anybody can do it.
>>
>>199216810
They tried that in the UK back in the 1990s. It didn't go very well, was extremely unpopular amongst the employed and unemployed, and was eventually phased out.
>>
> Has no clue how capitalism works

Unemployment & subemployment are phenomenons that appeared with capitalism.

In previous mode of productions (peasant, tribal, etc) unemployment was unheard of since you had to work in order to eat (unless you were a non productive member of society i.e. a feudal lord or clan leader).

Its only with capitalism, that there came a necessity for a idle mass of humanity, that could 1) exert pressure on the working members of society (work hard or else you'll become like those without jobs) 2) be avaiable whenever capital finds new circuits of accumulation (i.e. capital doesnt need to divert the already working population for new businesses, they can always draw new people from this pool of desesperate humanity)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.