[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: comfort women.jpg (338 KB, 1080x1695)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Just imagine how many Chinese whores flocking to Japan

>Chinese at-home prostitution. It's getting popular with poor-to-mid class there. The number of prostitutes is rapidly increasing in China. According to the International Union of Sex Workers (IUSW), there are 5-to-10 million Chinese prostitutes, but the actual number could be much higher. The youth unemployment is at its worst in China, young people are crying for jobs on the social media. Some of them will definitely come to Japan.
>>
>>199222705
Mice utopia in action
>>
Isn't prostitution a big thing in Chinese history? I see nothing wrong with this return to han culture.
>>
File: GOlnOhaagAAdP-5.jpg (105 KB, 1080x1196)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Samurai dick never dry since Nanking

https://x.com/oppaioppai2024
>>
>>199222743
I genuinely can't see it as anything else
>>
They would rather be whores than marry Chinese men
>>
>>199222749
I don't think so. I think Japan supplied the rest of Asia with prostitutes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karayuki-san
>>
File: asian massage.jpg (1.48 MB, 800x1649)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>199225029
most Asian massage parlor workers are Chinese, the rest are SEA monkeys, very few Japanese there. When it comes to foreign cocks, it's safe to say Chinese women are most friendly.
>>
>>199222705
>there are 5-to-10 million Chinese prostitutes,
Imagine an entire megapolis inhabited only by yellow prostitutes, the ultimate tourist destination, it would dry up every other spot like Vegas, Dubai etc.
>>
>>199225177
>Soon, Kim
>>
>>199222705
Girls would rather have sex with hundreds of disgusting men for money instead of living with me.
>>
>>199222705
you cant sufferl in japan
>>
How the fuck is anyone a virgin in Japan? I swear, Japanese men are like women, sex is pushed upon them from every concievable angle and yet they won't fuck.
>>
>>199222705
I used to follow him but holy shit he's fucking ill with China, and half of his tweets are fake news

Be careful
>>
File: chinese.jpg (201 KB, 1003x763)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
what's stopping (You) from rescuing a desperate Chinese princess from a lifetime of suffering?
>>
>>199225361
Then they'd have to have sex with one disgusting man hundreds of times
>>
>>199225820
I’m cute and shy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.