[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1879.jpg (947 KB, 1284x792)
947 KB
947 KB JPG
their culture is completely syrian
Half of their language is syrian
their names are syrian
All of their food is stolen from syrians
Not turkish delights they’re actually syrian delights
Their genetics are syrian (at least the clean part of it)
hell even the country’s supposed accurate name “ Türkiye” is actually the syrian pronunciation for turkey

turks should bend over and kiss the feet of every syrian they spot
>>
btw I'm transgender
>>
>>199235232
All you had to say is “Turks are Arabs” instead of typing out this redundant, obvious effort post. Everyone already knew they were Arabs since the very beginning.
>>
>>199235232
>hell even the country’s supposed accurate name “ Türkiye” is actually the syrian pronunciation for turkey
Everything you say is bullshit but why would you even think this? It's Turchia or a some other variation in most languages. Why Syria of all places?
>The name for the country Turkey is derived (via Old French Turquie) from the Medieval Latin Turchia, Turquia, from Medieval Greek Τουρκία, itself being Τούρκος (borrowed into Latin as Turcus). It is first recorded in Middle English (as Turkye, Torke, later Turkie, Turky), attested in Chaucer, c. 1369. The Ottoman Empire was commonly referred to as Turkey or the Turkish Empire among its contemporaries. The word ultimately originates from the autonym Türk, first recorded in the Bugut inscription (as in its plural form türküt) and the Hüis Tolgoi Inscription (as türǖg) of the 6th century, and later, in the Orkhon inscriptions and the Tariat inscriptions (as both türük and türk) (𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜) of the 8th century.
>>
File: arabianiliad-51-1080px.jpg (285 KB, 1080x1869)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>199235272
I love you, man.
I'm not gay though
>>
>>199235756
I love you too sweetie, it's really difficult being a woman trapped in a man's body.
>>
>>199235756
how do you get a tummy this flat wtf
>>
>>199235571
you're actually responding to this post, with a whole essay nonetheless
fucking retard
>>
>>199235899
It's a copy paste nigger
>>
>>199235973
wow, that changes everything. I want to apologize.
>>
>>199236158
I accept your apology but don't do it again
>>
>>199236447
I promise I won't daddy
>>
>>199235232
>Their genetics are syrian (at least the clean part of it)
Didn't knew Anatolian Farmers originated in Syria.
>>
Syrians are problematic. All they know is protesting something. And if they don't get what they want then try the use guns. They ruined Syria and if their population increase in turkey they will ruin turkey as well. There are lots of good regular non rebel syrians but this is the truth.
>>
>>199235232
‘My Saudi friends here are not rich. Their government pays their college.
>>
>>199237106

Yea but they are better than gypsies Kurds pakis afghans and even Iraqis.

Didn’t erdogan promise to deport them to the the top of Syria? I’m tired of hear non Turkish speakers in Turkey for the last 15 years
>>
>>199236983
>Anatolian Farmers
You mean modern-day Sardinians? Turks have little in common with them genetically
>>
>>199235232
>Their genetics are syrian
My Turkish ex-gf was actually of Syrian origin (she lived near the border).
>>
>>199237267
If you care so much about your shithole go back, sandnigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.