[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719908129064520.png (176 KB, 998x948)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
Internationally speaking I'm meaningless. I'll never make the world a better place.
>>
Who gives a fuck about making the world a better place? Take a look around, ese, this place is a shithole.
>>
>>199253034
And the reason of that is due to Unitedstatians like you and your "captalism utopia".
>>
>>199253073
Sure, the monoculture we've projected onto the world hasn't exactly elevated humanity but crack open a history book sometime and you'll realize that our species being ruled by/acting as deranged nihilists solely driven by greed and power isn't exactly out of the ordinary.
>>
>The world

it starts with your community. You actually can, right now, in the place you live with the people around you.
>>
>>199252734
The world is a cancerous cell where every individual is meaningless because jews destroyed an idea of nuclear family. You should care about your parents, wife and kids. The world has nothing to do with them
>>
>>199254824
Do you even know the names of you next door neighbors?
>>
>>199252734
Based Brazilbro trying to make a world a better place.
No you're not useless my nigger, You already speaking english so you're smarter than most.
>>
>>199252734
why do place value in how you can give to others?
>>
>>199254911

Yes, community is also larger than just next door neighbors, your city for starters can always use help with things, family, people you appreciate. We are tiny organisms meant to coexist and participate in small direct communities not "the world."
>>
>>199252734
You should unironically try to make the world a worse place. It's the only real choice you can make.
>>
>>199253140
yeah, but you were the winning side, faggot
were
>>
File: 1719690175528418.jpg (100 KB, 951x1107)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
i won't lift a finger to "help" anyone or make anything "better"
>>
>>199252734
so what? the last thing I'd ever want is to be anywhere close to those disgusting ultra-rich pedos that run the stock market

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.