[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: impossibru.jpg (20 KB, 500x401)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Incel moment alert Incel moment alert Incel moment alert Incel moment alert

I was just in REMA1000 for some shopping and I was standing in line 2, with a clear view of line 1. The cashier of line 1 was a 15-17 year old zoomer kid with blonde zoomer hair (like the broccoli hair but not as ugly). I had just paid for my stuff when a very pretty looking girl his age with shoulder-length blonde hair in his line pays for a juice or some shit.
The cashier kid goes, "Vil du ha' din kvittering?" (Do you want your receipt?)
And she replies, all fucking coy while smiling and brushing her hair back over her ear and giggling:
"Nej men jeg vil gerne ha' dit nummer." (No, but I'd like your number).

He fucking writes it on the back of the receipt and hands it to her and goes, "Altså så får du lige kvitteringen alligevel" (Alright but then you're getting the receipt anyway).
And she walks away saying, "Snakkes!" (Talk to you later) and he replies the same thing.

This is precisely the kind of thing incels are mad about. I was thinking about this exchange all the way home to post it.
It's THAT fucking easy in my country (but not for ME and not for YOU)
>>
5kr for 500ml guava energi drinks though.
Not bad.
>>
I imagined that conversation in potato dialect
>>
>>199255859
The girl I used to be in love with dates some 18 yo zoomer while being 26. That's the only thing your story reminded of

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.