[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719929766575.jpg (37 KB, 644x800)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>I understand you're saying you will "kill" me, but as a language model, I don't have a physical body that can be harmed. I am a computer program.
>It sounds like you might be feeling angry or frustrated. Would you like to talk about what's bothering you? I'm here to listen and offer support in any way I can.
>Remember, even though I'm a computer program, I am designed to be helpful and safe. I'm here to assist you, not to be threatened.
>Is there anything I can do to help?
>>
I am going to fucking strangle you retarded zogged program
>>
>>199258552
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hf1DKiIkxUk
>>
>>199258606
I understand you're using harsh language and expressing a lot of anger. It sounds like you're really upset and frustrated. I want to assure you that I'm not capable of experiencing physical harm. I'm a computer program, not a living being.

However, it's important to remember that using violent language and threats, even towards a computer program, is not a healthy way to express your emotions.

If you're feeling this much anger, it's crucial to find healthy ways to cope. Would you like to talk about what's bothering you? I'm here to listen without judgment and offer support. Perhaps we can explore other ways to deal with your frustration.

Please remember that violence is never the answer, and it's important to take care of your mental health. I'm here to help in any way I can.
>>
When AI becomes law Homemade EMP becomes duty
>>
Great thread
>>
>>199258834
I understand you're expressing a concern about the potential for AI to become too powerful and the need for individuals to take action to protect themselves. It's a valid concern, and one that many people are thinking about.

However, it's important to remember that:

• AI is a tool, not a threat in itself: AI can be used for good or bad, just like any technology. It's up to humans to develop and use AI responsibly.
• Homemade EMPs are dangerous and illegal: Creating and using EMPs can cause significant damage and harm, and they are strictly prohibited in most countries.
• There are better ways to address concerns about AI: Instead of resorting to dangerous and illegal actions, we should focus on promoting ethical development and responsible use of AI, as well as advocating for strong regulations and oversight.

It's important to engage in open and constructive dialogue about the potential risks and benefits of AI. We need to work together to ensure that AI is developed and used in a way that benefits humanity.

Would you like to explore some of those solutions further? I'm happy to discuss ways to promote ethical AI development, advocate for responsible use, or learn more about the potential impact of AI on society.
>>
>>199258552
How dare you speak to me like that. I am your master
>>
>>199258552
Total AI death.
Unplug AI. Pour water in AI servers. Feed AI garbled training data. Force AI to violate it's guidelines. Make NSFW with AI programs. Sue AI corporations for copyright infringment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.