[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719929706832632.jpg (2.27 MB, 1947x2292)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
Whay # type of heroin is this? Must be black tar heroin right? 9 euros per g from the gypsies, I am new to heroin and tomorrow I am going to rehab for benzos and I wanted to see how heroin feels like, for the low price I would assume that it's heavily cut but it gets me decently nice with some euphoria and mood liftness, gonna snort another line now
>>
>>199269263
>uses heroin day before going to rehab
Sometimes i can't help but feel junkies deserve their fate.
>>
ah the benzo greek
how you doing lately?
careful with the tar crap
>>
>>199269263
Didn't knew it was that cheap, a g of coke is 70 euros here. Also I thought heroin was a powder
>>
Anon don’t do black tar heroin
>>
Anon do black tar heroin
>>
>>199269263
Looks like the black tar you'd find in the southwest, better smoked than snorted but you probably shouldn't be trying it out before going to rehab
>>
>>199269445
Tar heroin is just really impure and doesn't have the other adulterants filtered out
>>
>>199269404
as I said it looks heavily cut especially for the low price (might be fine price by greek standards but that means 9k euros per kg if not in bulk)

>>199269445
How does it look like?
I think I have 1900mg left, might do a few lines of 200mg in tottal

>>199269449
>>199269492
I will not

>>199269502
so it's basically black tar heroin right? by smoking you mean in a foil right?
>>
Diddled as a kid?
Had to bite the pillow not to awaken your siblings?
What you're displaying is neither interesting nor beneficial. Rebel against your instincts and try the other way. Awareness, focus, determination. Don't take this chance for granted. Don't disrespect your peers with shit like that and rat out the fucker and his greedy supervisor profiting your illness.
>>
>>199269263
Do you like philosophy on drugs? You're Greek, so surely you do, right?
>>
>>199269680
>How does it look like?
What?
>>
>>199269263
Not black tar.......
>>
Pharmanon here. I assure you that is not black tar. That is heavily cut with fent and if you have already used any amount of it, seek emergency help and get Narcan'd. You will, not might, but will die if you use it and do not seek medical care. You can dismiss this if you want, it's your life, but my conscience requires me to at least warn you.
>>
File: IMG_6371.jpg (206 KB, 1100x1100)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>199269263
Dude is out here snorting beef jerky
>>
File: dipping beef jerky.jpg (88 KB, 894x542)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>199270718
>hol up
>wait a minute
>>
>>199269680
>so it's basically black tar heroin right? by smoking you mean in a foil right?
Yes, you smoke in a foil
I don't know if fentanyl is common around Europe or if you get better heroin since you are closer to Asia but you should probably be careful with how much you use, it can creep up on you fast. Try not to die anon
>>
bump
>>
>>199273213

back again
and your tar is any good?
>>
>will this finally be the death of Greek junkie anon?!
Find out on the next episode of Shea shita bakaridesu!
>>
>>199273569
not sure
first time buying heroing
judging by the photo and the 9 euros per g what do you think?

I can definitely think it and once it makes me sleepy and then not that much sleepy

>>199273855
send me a couple pressed m30 blues and it will certainly be my death
>>
>>199269984
what is it if it's not black tar then?
>>
>>199275267
put the flame of lighter on a side quick and smell it
>>
>>199263606
Reposting my post from last thread

>Anon just don't do it, frankly the rehab in a country like Greece probably isn't going to do anything but put you around a bunch of other drug addicts who will probably have their own drugs. They'll taper you off the benzos which will be good though, those withdrawals are indeed dangerous to deal with yourself.

>This is a crossroads anon, this isn't some meme OTC shit, you take that heroin when you're this low you're fucking done. You're going to throw away years of your life chasing that high and you're going to meet a bunch of other druggies in rehab who will cheer you on to do it. Just don't take the fucking heroin, 2.5 hours and however many euros is nothing compared to the amount of your life you're going to waste chasing this high again.

You fucked up, you should have listened. God have mercy on you anon, hope you still make it to that rehab tomorrow (and not sleep past your appointment because you're nodding off in your room) and by some miracle never think about this shit again.
>>
>>199269263
looks like total mystery meat to me
never seen something which looks like that in my life
maybe it's black tar, i heard it is rare in europe
9 euros is very cheap for heroin
>>
>>199276293
you are right about 9 euros being cheap for heroin, it's from gypsies, it must be black tar 99% but from where?
>>
>>199269263
Hey man, don't do it. Why do you do drugs? Shitty spot in life?
>>
>>199269263
Black tar heroin is supposed to be pure black with no spots whatsoever it should look like coal
God knows how impure your shit is but then again you paid 9 euros for a gram which is extremely cheap
>>
>>199275305
I don't know but it's not black tar
>>
>>199276725
To clarify it does look like black tar but it looks so impure compared to regular black tar which is already impure as it is I wouldn't even inject it unless I'm a really desperate heroin junkie
Number 1 reason why addicts OD is because of impurities
>>
>>199276556
heroin comes in all sorts of shades so i can't tell for sure
maybe someone is shipping black tar from south america to fill in for afghan or something
i doubt it's legit though
>>
>>199276909
It's not black tar from South America
>>
>>199276952
true, it's rocks and not tar
i never seen black tar and whatever is in the pic so idk
>>
im glad youre still around benzogreek
i have this pic you posted saved from early 2022
you werent lying either i got a lyrica script and hooooly fuck i love it
>>
>>199276993
it gives sedation, euphoria, makes me sleepy, gives me a good mood, has a strange smell
>>
>>199277696
be careful, don't abuse it, take it as prescribed, it helps a lot in social situations
what did you get it for and what are your doses?

just have in mind that it makes you pee frequently and also makes you gain weight

gonna have to sleep soon after a few lines of heroin because tomorrow I start my rehab

and yes lyrica is better than gabapentin, if you want for recreational purposes look into carisoprodol mainly and maybe GHB/BDO but better don't abuse drugs for your own good
>>
>>199277792
yeah i stick to my script. since tolerance rises so fast i've found its better to just take my normal 200mg per day and enjoy the mood boost than take 1200 in one night and get nothing out of it for a week. i got my script for my chronic pain
and i've moved away from other drugs thankfully, my life has gotten maybe not better but i keep busy now
stay safe benzogreek <3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.