[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GOWy6kAbkAAEgvr.jpg (206 KB, 1179x1152)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
How do we deal with death boxes iyc
>>
it's completely retarded not to submit to car culture as an american. they make completely str8 roads for anxious neeks too
>>
I don't know what it's like in the USA, but here cyclists are the most annoyng cunts on the road, they don't respect red lights
>>
>>199270283
This is like saying it's completely retarded not to become obese goycattle eating fast food 3 times a day because America makes it easy. Some of us are still humans who want to rage against the machine.
>>
>>199270222
i think we need to start refunding insane asylums and commit people like this to them as would of been done in the good ol days
>>
>>199270339
Our roads are really wide
>>
If you live in US and don't drive heavy duty Ford you're not American
>>
>>199270339
Cyclists are fine

Lime scooters are out of control. Also cars are out of control.
>>
>>199270222
These people need to move to Mackinac Island.

They can work seasonal jobs and be away from cars
>>
>>199270383
What about taxi and bus drivers? I really hate them as well
>>
>>199270364
Do not insult my sweet baby jaxonthefurry he gives me so much bait I love him like a gay retarded son
>>
>>199270368
depends were i grew up in a southern california surf town most streets were very narrow and had no side walk
>>
>>199270506
We don't really have marked taxis anymore. Only uber/lyft.

Bus drivers are fine.
>>
>>199270339
They're massive faggots on public walkways too. They act like victims on the road but on the walkways they try to enforce roadrules, ring their bell and scream at pedestrian to walk on the left.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.