[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699826960748687.jpg (146 KB, 736x580)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>abandon all culture he who enters
>>
>>199273614
this is LITERALLY what european chuds are constantly saying tho
>>
>>199273614
Dual citizenship Israelis been REAL quiet since this dropped
>>
File: hxwq5fvcgvy61.jpg (73 KB, 982x870)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>199273614
>our allegiance must be purely to our greatest ally
What even is American culture? It's kind of a shame that immigrants never really had more significant impact besides introducing different foods. America would be great if they held on to the more religious and family values that groups like Pennsylvania dutch and Italians brought over with them, most of it sizzled away though. German used to be a common second language 'till it was deemed not American enough because le ebil nazis spoke it too. Then they stopped teaching it in schools. With modern day immigrants like Mexicans and Central Americans, they assimilate to American Negro culture and after only 1 or 2 generations they are culturally indistinguishable
>>
>>199273614
That kultur blew up the home continent twice over and was of little use out on the unpretentious frontier
>>
>>199273877
i domt habe duale loyality im loyal only to israel america is just a resource to exploit and vacation to
>>
>>199273962

I wish I knew. it just feels like corporate culture is the culture sometimes
>>
>>199274124
We know, we know
>>
>>199273614
based & true

racial segregation and hyphenation straight up destroyed the USA.
>>
>>199273614
He's right. I'm a big fan of his.

t. American of Mexican ancestry
>>
>>199274173
>racial segregation destroyed america! Look, it could be like Brazil!
>>
>>199275182
An objective improvement.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.