[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kakkapaperit.jpg (103 KB, 960x540)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Do you ever get embarrassed when you buy toilet paper and the cashier is a young woman?

I am so ashamed of it and everytime I need toilet paper I walk over 30 mins to a big supermarket where I never go to otherwise. I alway pick a cashier that is an older male there so I dont need to face a cute woman laughing at me for buying such embarassing thing.
>>
>>199275817
I use delivery apps to order snacks and embarrassing items. When I am in the store, I always stock up on meat, fruit, and vegetables, with a XL package of condoms as the cherry on top while I purposely wait in the longer line just to make eye contact with the youngest and cutest cashier.
>>
>>199275817
i don't think i ever saw a good looking cashier in my whole life
>>
>caring what some retail drone thinks
Who cares? Literal NPC in every sense of the word. Their entire world is the cash register, if they were capable of higher cognitive function they wouldn't be working there.
>>
>Kakkapeper
Finns really do this!?
>>
How to people get this autistic?
>>
>>199275817
Everybody shits, its not a big deal
>>
oh la di da i am le autistic finshit look at me
>>
File: 1704801975451171.png (396 KB, 728x702)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>199275817
>caring what some retail drone thinks
>>
no. everyone here buys it so its not a big deal.
>>
>>199275817
No. I slap that big 40 pack bale of shit wipe right on the belt with the rest of my snacks, frozen pizzas and other junk. Could not care less.
>>
>>199275817
i dont care What Woman thinks especially some Random whore that works a shitty Job

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.