[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719449776900225.jpg (282 KB, 1080x1071)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
The human race is a story of the wild chaos of the celt vs the structured order of the German
>>
how is germany gay
>>
>>199275974
Have you been to Berlin?
>>
brits aren't racist, if they were manchester and bradford wouldn't be 30% muslim.
>>
>>199275905
That doesn't even tell the history of your floating rocks, nevermind the histories of all the brown people on it
>yes... I am aware... t. Zhang.
>>
>>199276021
It's mostly fear albiet
>>
>>199276040
The ninjas freak me out too
>>
>>199276005
yes
>>
>that image
I feel... proud?
>>
>Ireland is racist but Spain isn't

Clear sign a yank made this image after seeing a few mcgregor tweets or something. Spaniards are extremely racist even towards other Spaniards, the Irish being spiritually anti-racist is what has largely estranged them from the white race despite being generally high-IQ.
>>
>>199275905
Spain is very gay tho (not a bad thing).
>>
>>199277861
kek this, italy not being racist too
>>
>france dodging the war crimes circle
bs
>>
>>199277861
>Spaniards are extremely racist even towards other Spaniards
Extremely true.

This just today: >>199259776 >>199259948
>The thing is, if you're not from one of these three regions you are brown and deserve to be poor.
>>
>>199275905

The two-dimensional circular Venn diagram representation of four "base sets", when presented in this way, is unsatisfying, because it fails to capture all logical possibilities for intersection, inclusion, and exclusion among the four base sets. However, the situation involving three base sets is easily and completely modeled in a simlar diagram, including the set with none of the base properties, which is simply the surrounding space.

Here, there is no representation for countries that are both gay and poor, while at the same time not racist and not guilty of war crimes. Similarly, there is no representaiton for countries that are both racist and guilty of war crimes, while at the same time neither gay nor poor.
>>
>>199275905
why was portugal put in bulgaria's place
>>
>>199275905
All of Europe outside downtown is gay poor racist and has history of supporting war crimes cuz news told them too

Oh well

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.