[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1682494950049534.png (232 KB, 545x530)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
Is it a good idea to get a cat?
>>
Will you come to Brazil?
>>
>>199276070
I shan't
>>
Yes
>>
>>199276017
as long as you get them spayed
>>
>>199276088
I hope you shart your pants in public
>>
>>199276017
If you have the money for vet visits and the mental strength to care for a living creature every single day until it dies (which can be 20+ years with a cat).
>>
>>199276017
No. They smell bad, push things, sit on your pc, eat your food, bite and claw you, leave hair all over the place, wake you up in the middle of the night. Don't think you can stop them by closing the door because those fuckers figure out how to open doors on their own. Once they do that, they have full control over the house. Most of the time they don't give a fuck about you. You can actually tell they only stick with you because they see you as a source of food. Get a dog instead. Those niggas actually care about you
>>
>>199276230
I will abide by your wishes in the first wallmart I visit
>>
>>199276343
>No. They smell bad,
you are thinking of dogs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.