[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1053.png (348 KB, 1000x1000)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
In Miami and border cities like El Paso, Nogales and San Diego, you cannot survive without knowing Spanish. Most people in public speak Spanish and only handful of people know broken English, if any at all. Do you also have major cities in your country where the majority of people speak a different language instead of the main one?
>>
I lived in San Diego almost all my life and don't know Spanish
>>
>>199276095
>San Diego
mabey in logan heights but even there many speak english
>>
Any city on Québec, half of the cities in New Brunswick, and Iqaluit.
>>
>>199276095
I never made it past lower mid level Spanish class and can live just fine in Miami
>>
>>199276224
*in
>>
>>199276224
SAAR Central
>>
>>199276254
What? Ok maybe Brampton but that's all I know of that is actually Indian majority.
>>
>>199276095
I live in Miami, it's true literally no one who makes minimum wage speaks English but knowing Spanish is hardly necessary, it just means the retarded spic at McDonalds won't give you your extra tartar sauce and cheese for your Fillet o Fish.
>>
>>199276095
That's utter bullshit and you know it
>>
File: 1711460932970661.jpg (32 KB, 407x405)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>199276095
My name is Diego. Is San Diego a good place to visit or is it a shithole like San Francisco?
>>
>>199276242
>lower mid level Spanish

So you do indeed know enough Spanish to make basic sentences and understand tons of words. That’s not the case in places like Indiana or Montana.

>>199276306
Bruh I even saw law firms, doctor’s offices and universities with Spanish signs in Miami. That’s not a thing in other parts of the US
>>
>>199276406
>Bruh I even saw law firms, doctor’s offices and universities with Spanish signs in Miami. That’s not a thing in other parts of the US
None of these are exclusively Spanish speaking, they're just advertising that they can also accommodate Spanish speakers. Which alone is pretty telling.
>>
>>199276332
San Francisco and San Diego are both places worth visiting it's just certain sections of them are shitholes just like everywhere else

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.