[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you feel you don't sync to your country social wise.

t. Introvert
Yes I don't get the point of talking to people about the same stuff over and over idk it's more emotional than logical I just don't really care
>>
>>199278591
Yeah, I'm moving to Lithuania it seems
>>
>>199278591
>Introvertugal
>>
i thought extroversion was more prevalent than introversion universally by a big margin. like 60-40.
>>
>>199278660
It's not exactly well defined and you can get any numbers depending what and how you're measuring
>>
>Shytugal
>>
>>199278591
>104.7% total
Finland overachieving.
>>
File: y.webm (2.32 MB, 1020x1078)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB WEBM
>>199278591
no
>>
>>199278591
>le social exhaustion
"Introversion" is the natural human mindset. Most of mankind had only as many relationships as the modern "introvert", we've never had this much pop density until post-industrial era
>>
>>199278591
Extroverted cultures are basically poor warm countries that rely on social relations to survive

Introverted cultures don’t have that need
>>
>>199278833
It has nothing to do with density
>>
>>199278847
Life in the north requires a lot more of cooperation to survive as a community
>>
>>199278853
You're right but I didn't know what word to use. It's mainly social structure and the way we do things, it's changed. Whatever the case, a 17th century village "extrovert" would not be able to handle a modern social dynamics
>>
>>199279063
You still would have "introverts" in "extraverts" in that 17th century village tho. And the cities and city life were always like that for thousands of years since the bronze age
>>
>>199278591
I have level of extroversion that shouldn't be possible and I ahte myself for not being able to not reach otu to someone every hour to make sure they are having a nice day. Hanging out with less than 15 people at the same time is never memorable to my brain. Years of browing 4chan in isolation in my teen and early adulthood fucked me up
>>
>>199278591
wow everyone is pretty much the same, great map
>>
>>199278591
>most extroverted - 52%
>least extroverted - 44%
>doesn’t account for SD
Meaningless statistic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.