[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3020.jpg (42 KB, 645x475)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Because the United States has the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans next door, and Russia and China, the most important countries of our time, have the Pacific Ocean next door.
I was born in Brazil, so I was born along the Atlantic Ocean, but Australians have the Pacific Ocean next door, so I think Australians like the Pacific Ocean.
And the Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the world.
>>
>>199690505
It really doesn't matter what a country decides as the central point for its map
>>
>>199690505
I agree with you, brazilianon.
Since the world economy can be depicted by the United States deploying shipping routes around Eurasia, and the central Eurasia is what separates and blocks the logistics and humans, the proposed map lets us understand better about the international affairs.
>>
The atmosphere of Rio de Janeiro along the Atlantic Ocean is different from that of Palawan Island in the Philippines along the Pacific Ocean, but I like them both.
>>
The Atlantic Ocean was called a rough sea, while the Pacific Ocean was called a calm sea.
The northern Pacific Ocean is rough, though.
>>
File: IMG_3023.png (1.02 MB, 828x1792)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Palawan Island in the Philippines was truly a place of paradise.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.