[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4200.jpg (147 KB, 1200x900)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Have you ever met a pooner in ur cunt? What is your opinion on them?
>>
>>199878081
The few that I've met try really hard to act tough and don't seem to be aware of the fact that they are 5'2 and any man could absolutely wreck their shit.
>>
Tragic, retarded creatures. Manny-trannies are just monstrous, but these silly beasts make me sad. They're totally toxic to one another too.
>>
I went to school with one but she ended up going back on it and became a lesbian instead
>>
>>199878108
>>199878113
>>199878161
But how is the poon?
>>
>>199878081
Yes! Quite a few. They're extremely chill, more than transwomen. They grew up with girl stuff and as time went on grew interested in more niche things, so it's always interesting talking with them. They are not so insecure about being clocked either.
>>
in my opinion trannies are mentally ill
>>
>>199878081
Yeah worked with one for a bit, frankly thought she was a confused lesbian. She was either friends with or in a relationship with some other butch lezzer at work.
Side note she was TINY, felt silly seeing people refer to her as him when she was so small and was basically a short haired woman who refused to wear anything but trousers
>>
>>199878081
I met one in the supermarket working as a cashier. He was quite weird looking with pink with purple lipstick and hairy arms + feminie voice. At least he was friendly
>>
>those tattoos
The most stereotypical woman thing lol
>>
>>199879917
i think i saw a tranny while shopping a while back but my movements are slow and i dont care too much about surroundings i am autistic i live in my own bubble anyway she or he disappeared in one of the alleys before i could take a closer look and determine if thats a tranny or nop, i still dont know desu ill probably never find out
>>
File: 1714758911334.gif (1.7 MB, 261x238)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
no matter how butch they look like, they will always crave the D

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.