[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Punch.jpg (588 KB, 1079x1640)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
Have you ever kicked a woman between her legs in your country?
>>
I would never feel again if I make this mistake
>>
>>199996975
Feel what?
>>
>>199996997
Feel good
>>
based thread
>>
>>199998191
Very based
>>
>>199998418
wtf is that
>>
I really want to do this and just making women my punching bag in general. Any idea how to do this without getting into trouble? Seggsing womyn (disgusting why would you taint yourself?) is unironically easier than such a morally upright act.j505
>>
>>200001099
Just kick the shit out of her
>>
>>200001342
Ok, but i dont want to deal with the aftermath and consequence. I’m thinking of spending s fortune on building a tortutr dungeon in minecraft, but the logistics of kidnapping people in minecrsft without involving third partied helper (security risks) is enormous; and would rewuired me out of a job. But at the same time i need to be in a job to pull it off. And even then i could probsbly only kept the subject fresh and alive a few months max of i did everything right, unless i want to use her as seggggs material; which again i’m not interested at all since i just wanted a eomyn punching bag in minecraft. You know what? Anyone knows how to access red rooms?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.