[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240722_234511.jpg (166 KB, 1080x937)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Have you ever read the whole bible in your country? What do you think of the Book of Revelation?
>>
Not the entire yet. In Revelations, I like the letters to churches part. Really brings home how every chirch has some big flaw (they are composed of sinners after all) and somehow die to grace they are all legit. The lukewarm one is definitely Orthodox, there's too much culture in it, and culture seduces people from God way more frequently than brings them to Him
>>
*due
it's really time to sleep
>>
A couple times but havent really read it in three years due to depression but only recently started reading again.

My honest opinion, like the russanon I like the beginning churches part for the same reasons, but after that is all prophesy that is extremely imagery and hard to comprehend.

I watched all 6 hours of Jesus of Nazareth today and it really struck me that for us with hindsight today we can be like "wasn't it so obvious that that Jesus was talking about a heavenly kingdom and not an earthly kingdom overthrowing Rome?" I can see how the people at that time would be confused as prophecies were being completed in real time.

Sorry maybe a little off topic, but that is kind of how I feel about the rest of Revelation. It's too much for me to try and understand, plus you have people claiming it has to be pre-trib, post-trib and whatever the other ideas are. Maybe I should, but I don't pay attention to those parts too much. I go off on when Jesus said not even He knows when the time comes only the Father.
>>
>>200074386
Yes, I went to Catholic school and we knew it was revenge cope about Rome killing christcucks en masse. There's no prophecy to it, why the fuck would John have been talking about 2000 years in the future, after Rome, when he keeps making direct allusions to Roman culture and geography?
>>
File: amelie.gif (2.22 MB, 498x357)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>200074386
>Fear BUCK
>Black guy
>>
>>200075341
but it's fearEDbuck
bussy like a beartrap
>>
>>200074386
>>200075089
>>200075294
>>200075322
>>200075341

Creating Christianity a weapon of Ancient Rome (full book): https://www.docdroid.net/x4eTsyN/ebinpub-creating-christianity-a-weapon-of-ancient-rome-9781789265583-9781789265569-9781789265576-1-1-pdf
>>
>>200075322
Its more like chud lore, Thomas went to India and could speak Persian.
It was a bunch of armiec chuddies surrounded by empires wanting to see them fall
>>
>>200074386
>Have you ever read the whole bible in your country?
Yes.
>What do you think of the Book of Revelation?
Most of it was written for those living at the time. Only a brief portion has anything to do with us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.