[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240722215920_1.jpg (259 KB, 2560x1440)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
do you get to do things you aspired to as a kid in your country. or do things you enjoy at all?

me, no. i'm permanently stuck in my room living a fake virtual life pretending to do the things i always wished for and wanted but not really. also no real friends either other than parasocial relationships with other people posting on this forsaken website!
>>
>failure in the first world
Your fault
>>
>>200103818
the first world actively discriminates and puts roadblocks on actually gifted and talented people because they're not (normies)
>>
I still masturbate to you sometimes
>>
of course i know im not the only one

everyone's fucking tired and just wants to fucking GO OUT

ELIMINATE GOY FAGGOT VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR NEETS AND LET NEETS DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT ALREADY

CALL US "EXPERTS IN NEED" OR WHATEVER AND JUST GET RID OF ALL THE GOY FAGGOT VISA RULES
>>
im so fucking grossed out and disgusted by these fucking disgusting normiegoyjew systems that do nothing but NOTHING FUCK YTOU FUCXJKOEFiodnhbsmibh dtfkmobyfgdklmbgvydl,;ybfgrsk;lxgfu,;l
>>
I HATE WHAT THIS WORLD HAS BECOME WHAT IT TURNED OUT TO BE

FUCK YOU JEWS AND FAGGOTS AND FREEMASON FAGGOTS
>>
i will never understand or sympathize with "people" who seek nothing but power and to maximize their power and consolidate their power.

how fucking hard can it be
to simply just let the world be and ENJOY LIFE

THIS IS WHY JEWS AND FREEMASONS AND NORMIE PSYCHOPATHS (WHICH ARE ULTIMATELY JUST JEWS AND FREEMASONS BECAUSE THEYRE THE MOST ULTIMATE GOYIM IN THE UNIVERSE) WILL ALL DIE IN 2024 AND THIS IS JUST A UNIVERSAL TRUTH BECAUSE FUCK YOU ITS OVER LMAOOAOAOAOAOAOAO WE KNOW EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS
>>
BECAUSE SEE
THE JEWS AND FREEMASONS
HOLD LITERALLY ZERO POWER
>>
Who brought a phone to the tranny's mental hospital room?
>>
>>200103771
nice to know they support Ukraine
>>
bump
>>
Who the fuck had aspirations as a kid
>>
god curse you because you chose to let yourself be influenced by the devil and become gay
stop being gay and the curse will be removed
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.