[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708826295907156.jpg (31 KB, 585x524)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Did you succumb to social pressure?
>>
>>200106967
I haven't gotten the jab
>>
>>200106967
I don't understand why chuds seethe so hard about the vaxx
>>
Yes I got vaccinated, not because of social pressure but because not getting vaccinated against a disease causing a global pandemic would be stupid
>>
>>200107023
I remember during the first weeks of covid /pol/ was claiming it was going to be a mass plague and kill billions and then they flipped in a day and claimed it was a nothingburger all along
>>
>>200107105
Yeah only like one in every hundred people on the planet died total nothingburger.
>>
>>200107177
Anybody can read the archives anon
I remember the Wuhan videos with tons of people dead laying on the street
>>
>>200106967
they made a law for fear
didnt act on it
>Did you succumb to social pressure?
fuck no i was gaming with my homies all of which where antivax bros too
>>
>>200106967
yes, I can't fly out of Canada without being vaxx
>>
File: 1694558059316029.png (89 KB, 304x360)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>200106967
Still unvaxxed.
Still haven't registered to vote.
Still have my virginity intact.
>>
File: anna.gif (1018 KB, 600x338)
1018 KB
1018 KB GIF
>>200106967
How strict does the requirement need to be in order to be considered a mandate? i had to get the Vaccine since my mother was an ICU nurse, so I couldn't stay at my parents without getting vaxxed.
>>
I got two letters with the healthcare symbol but I just threw them away
>>
I'm just not getting it
>>
>>200107504
Same except for the virginity part.
>>
>>200106967
No, of course not. That would've been unethical and illegal.
>>
>>200106967
Yeah I got the first round of the Pfizer one because my employer mandated it

Never got Covid and I’ve been fine since
>>
Incels will go on a whole ass rant about how shopping cart treatment is a microcosm of the decline of western values, but endure a tiny prick to lower grandma's odds of dying on a ventilator not a chance in hell. This is why nobody takes you seriously.
>>
>>200106967
We really only got one. the updated ones were optional in my country
>>
File: 1693158438092577.jpg (142 KB, 1135x1152)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
I was threatened with expulsion from public uni
had to take 2 jabs

less than 2 months later they made masks optional
>>
>>200106967
Governments should've forced everyone to get vaccinated at gunpoint. Either antivaxx cucks would've complied or they would've lashed out and gotten shot, it would've been hilarious.
>>
>>200106967
I never needed a jab certificate because I'm a social outcast who never goes to bars, cafes, restaurants, theathers, and shit
>>
What surprised me is how much old ladies in particular took to it, and I don't think it's a case of "wanting to save grandma" because I seen relatives of mine screaming at the TV to beat and arrest protestors, and blabber on about how they would slash their tires if they were there.

They'd be like little commissars to and screech at the top of their lungs from across the supermarket at a worker to pull their mask up. I didn't really see any empathy in it, just blind visceral hatred and a weird will to power. But why old ladies?
>>
some """alternative""" nightclubs still require proof of covid vaccination
>>
Why not get yourself a fake document for the vaccine
>>
>>200107219
I remember the pic of the chinese people "turned black" because of corona, same with "dead on the street in china".

Anyway yes I got the jab (J&J) because of job, despite living in Florida. "Religious exceptions" my ass, fuck DeSantis.
>>
>>200106967
>Did your country have vaxx mandates?
Yes
>Did you succumb to social pressure?
No
>>
>>200110739
Why not just get vaccinated like a rational adult

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.