[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: American-Psycho-Header.jpg (54 KB, 1675x713)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>hahahaha imagine if you had a cute big booty latinx femboy gf and then she shrank you down to a millimeter tall and called you a pathetic tiny faggot with her giant cock looming over you and then shoved you in between her buttcheeks and went on a sweaty jog in skin tight short shorts in 90 degree weather and you poked your head out of her sexy brown asscrack and then her femboy friends/lovers (who she will cuck you with later) see you and start smugly laughing down at you in spanish/portugese
HAHAHA WOULDNT THAT BE HILARIOUS
>>
Kill yourself dogfucking schizo kike
>>
Giantess/shrinking stuff is such a weird fetish but it's really fun. I think my mum has it too because we watched the burrowers and she gushed on and on about how she read the story over and over again as a child and always wanted to be tiny like that.
>>
>>200107061
I think I had a stroke trying to read that
>>
coalhard post OP wants to get screenshotted for xitter or reddit
>>
>>200107061
Based?
>>
>>200107136
The burrowers? Isn’t that a horror movie?
>>
>>200107061
Why would you ruin a woman by putting a cock on her?? You fucking retard. Futanari is actually way more homosexual than being gay, like seriously you can’t even enjoy a female.
>>
>>200107770
Nah it's some British fantasy movie involving tiny people, based on some book. The Japanese made a version called Arreity. It's funny how by the time Ant Man came out Hollywood wised up to the fetish aspect of anything related to size, and the films were sterilized of anything that was coomworthy.

What gets me is with how somewhat common this fetish is, at least common enough to have paypigs that can patronize the lifestyle's of TheWiking2000 and that Finnish guy that was getting $8000 USD a month on patron, you never really heard of it before the modern era. I guess Attack of the 50 foot women having fans back in the 50s gave inchoate signs of it becoming a thing.
>>
>>200107061
Based
Spics in this thread are mad
Spics are made for BWC
>>
>>200107061
wtf

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.