[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Women in your country need to accept the fact that if they have tattoos, they'll most likely die alone and unloved.
>>
>>200111367
Unlikely. Everyone has tattoos these days

Who will die alone and unloved is me
>>
>>200111367
all women will match marry and eventually have kids but you will die alone anon
women are the one choosing not you
>>
>>200111367
Men like you need to accept the fact that they'll die virgins
>>
>>200111367
(YOU) need to realize you'll die sad and alone with that kind of mindset
>>
>>200111367
You're going to piss off a lot of stepdads with this thread.
>>
>>200111367
Unfortunately it's become uncommon to find a woman who has no tattoos now.
>>
>>200111491
Very unfortunate for you that I've fucked enough women to realise they're worthless and that I can do just fine without them (the opposite cannot be said about women who do into hysterics without constant attention and validation).
Maybe someday "men" like you will realise the same thing. Until then good work slaving for the matriarchy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.