[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721767485439993.jpg (71 KB, 821x1024)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Childhood is being an anti-semite.
Adulthood is realising that goyim are cattle.
>>
File: 1659776905551315.png (226 KB, 646x680)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>200113598
This is always my problem with "DA JOOS!!"
If they are so intelligent and cunning that they can play puppetmaster over the entire world for centuries, why shouldn't I bend the knee?
If true they really would be God's chosen people.
>>
>>200113627
>bend the knee
Shit, I'd want to join. Sure, cut the skin off my dick, who cares if I get to be on the winning side.
>>
>>200113627
I don't really care about what the jews are doing but one look at tiktok tells me everything I have to know about goyim
>>
>>200113598
>>200113627
"When a baby is circumcised, some ritual Jewish circumcisers (mohelim) do a practice called metzitzah b'peh. Metzitzah b'peh is when the mohel uses their mouth to suck blood away from the baby's circumcision wound as part of the circumcision ritual. After metzitzah b'peh, some babies can get an infection."
>>
>>200113598
they consider you goyim too saar
>>
>>200113665
Man, Abrahamic religions come up with the wildest shit just to appease pedophiles
>>
>>200113684
I probably have some jew DNA since I'm from mainland europe
>>
>>200113724
If it's not maternal it's basically worthless
>>
File: media_F5sH6lfbQAAYuN8.jpg (153 KB, 895x1280)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>200113627
I held this belief for a while, but the events of the last few years made me realize that Jews, while powerful, are nowhere near as competent as I had previously thought. It is obvious to me now that the Jewish power has already reached its zenith and it's all downhill from here.
>>
>>200113598
The average brown Arab looking Jew in Israel isn’t in control of Jack shit, they can’t even control the whole West Bank or Gaza, they’re pleb debt wageslaves just like the rest of us, as well as cannon fodder, they just so happen to share a cultural religious group with some very wealthy secular Ashkenazi bankers and politicians in the West.

Now that being said, yes, secular Ashkenazi Jews in the Anglosphere are disproportionately wealthy and intelligent and have ridiculous amounts of power and success, albeit with limitations in some areas. At the end of the day, rich people rule the world and many secular Ashkenazi Jews in the West are rich but also happen to be tribal, hence the conception of them being powerful. Secular Ashkenazi Jews are essentially combine the traits of swarthy orientals and white westerners which is what makes them unique, but it’s mostly their whiteness that helped them. This is why Indians and Chinese will never reach their level unless they get bleached.

Also, anti semitism needs to be nuanced. You can’t blame them all, but you have to acknowledge that many of them do nefarious things, like a genius super villain. /pol/tards and zogbots are both dumb.
>>
>>200113724
dose not matter your still a goy
>>
>>200113598
Old age is wearing an orange on ur head
>>
>>200114235
froggy
>>
Childhood is being a puppetmaster to goyim cattle.
Adulthood is letting the cattle herd itself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.