[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>British women are... LE UGLY!
Where did this lie come from?
>>
>>200113768
>Cherrypicking
She looks like she fucks black men
>>
>>200113768
Yes
Ugly and fat
>>
You should not appeared before me if you had wish to prolong your existence
>>
>>200113768
>cherry picking the one Norman rape baby
>>
>>200113768
trap
>>
>>200113768
Come on, now. It's a known fact that most British women are slags. Many are also overweight, dress horribly, and look like clowns with their absurd makeup and orange skin.
>>
shondo
>>
>>200113768
Pre-wall British women generally fall into one of three categories:
>Model-tier
>Farmer-tier
>Slag-tier

First two are great but are a distinct minority.
>>
>>200113768
yeah and about 0.5% of them look like that
>>
>>200115484
>>Farmer-tier

uwotm8?
>>
>>200115890
You know - tall-ish, strong, maybe a little chubby, coarse sense of humor, usually sort of homely, drinks beer until she has kids and then switches to wine or cider. The kind of woman you can imagine carrying a pig under one arm and a child under the other and is more comfortable in galoshes than heels.
>>
>>200115088
>NOOOOO MONSIEUR SHE IS FRENCH MONSIEUR
>>
>>200113768
They're called english roses for a reason
>>
>>200113768
>blonde hair
>black eyebrows
Explain
>>
>>200113768
British and american women are the most beautiful, idc what people say.
>>
>>200118479
different coloured hair and eyebrows
>>
>>200113768
From people seeing British women, I think.
>>
>>200113768
I have seen many pretty girls while in the UK but I would say that on average, they are less good looking than their continental counterpats

I don't think it is because of genetics, but because of the lifestyles of the lower classes of Britain

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.