[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fuckyou.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
i think its really fucked up when people go to other countries solely to act like degenerates.
slit your throat if you do this
>>
genuinely
take a fucking knife and slash it through your evil throat
>>
brits are some of the worst tourists
it is proof they don't really change
constantly trying to find new ways to behave like shitty people
it is amazing how many people hide among supposedly developed populations that are actually evil on the inside, if not for laws and criminal punishment. they need to be filtered out then shot in an outhouse.
>>
i genuinely fucking despise you fucks. there is too many of you out there who are just actually fucking evil pretending to be good. i wish all of you died so everyone could live in peace.
>>
if there is anyone reading this shit thread i hope to god you feel guilty because you understand what you enable or the consequences of the things you did.

i hope it fucking eats you up inside. i want you to know you are hated and finally learn to just fucking leave other people alone. i genuinely hope the guilt kills you. there is someone out there that hates you and maybe you can just do better. or just fucking kill yourself.
>>
If you're taller than everyone you need to be respected
>>
>>200114079
A stern reminder that amorality makes the world worse
>>
>>200114350
It makes MY world better, dunno about yours.
>>
normal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.